Remove from scam

Remove this site customerhelptech as they only provide information to the users , moreover i have called on their number they talk for you to that company & they have unique content which is not copied moreover people have copied content from this site, their competitors have spammed their numbers on several sites, so please remove this site.I

Your post/english is so broken that I would almost call it automated. Provide the URL or phone # and let us vet it for “ourselves”.

Example: “removei this site customerhelptech” REALLY MOTHER BEECH? no .com .org .net you just … didn’t bother to give the full domain? You post this as a tard employee of the scammer call center? “I have called on their number” “They talk for you to that company” Really? They TALK FOR ME to a company? “They have unique content which is not copied moreover people have copied content from this site” REALLY BRUH? DID YOU READ YOUR OWN SENTENCE? Make up your mind. “Their competitors have spammed their numbers on several sites, so…” YEA yea yea I don’t know what FREE ADVERTISING even on anti-scam sites would do for “spamming numbers” so eat a dick up until ya hiccup. It’s sad that you will never understand exactly what I mean by that. P.S. Sry for going down the line of msgs on this site I just had some free time tonight and a couple beers so LOL @ [email protected]$K you scammers. Sincerely, MCSE since 2003 beeeyotch

{“locked”:true}

[[1,13],[1,13,20]]