Remember to join our Discord!

Complaint Referral Form Internet Crime Complaint

International Fake Call center (BPO) earn extortion money from innocent US, UK, Australia and Canada Citizens.

11th Nov 2017 we submitted the report in Prime Minister Office, Minister of Home Affairs, Department of Telecommunication, DCP Delhi Police, DGP Haryana Police, DGP UP Police and other 12 DGP of states. After this Report approx. 900 Accused were arrested.

http://helpful.foundation/complaint-referral-form-internet-crime-complaint/

Complaint Referral Form Internet Crime Complaint

International Fake Call center (BPO) earn extortion money from innocent US, UK, Australia and Canada Citizens.

11th Nov 2017 we submitted the report in Prime Minister Office, Minister of Home Affairs, Department of Telecommunication, DCP Delhi Police, DGP Haryana Police, DGP UP Police and other 12 DGP of states. After this Report approx. 900 Accused were arrested.

http://helpful.foundation/complaint-referral-form-internet-crime-complaint/

Indian swear words are fun too…

Bhadwa Girls Dealer (65%) (35%)

Bhonsda Fucked and teared apart Pussy (56%) (44%)

Bobe Boobs (53%) (47%)

Bun marra fuck off (47%) (53%)

Burr Pussy (48%) (52%)

Chod Dunga Fuck You (62%) (38%)

Chodna To Fuck (63%) (37%)

Choot Vagina (66%) (34%)

Chordo Fuck (46%) (54%)

Kutiya Bitch (61%) (39%)

Lannd Dick (64%) (36%)

Loda Penis (71%) (29%)

Maa Chuda Fuck ur Mom (57%) (43%)

Madarchod Mother Fucker (76%) (24%)

Mumme Nipples (56%) (44%)

Muttha Marna Masturbate (73%) (27%)

Rand / Randi Prostitute (76%) (24%)

Teri maa ke handle mein pandle marun. Ride your mother with my dick. (59%) (41%)

behnchod sister fucker (76%) (24%)

chutiye idiot (77%) (23%)

ghanta male sex organs (41%) (59%)

kameenay bastard (47%) (53%)

ma ki aankh mother’s eye (52%) (48%)

paagal mad (58%) (42%)

sandha pela the big fucker (57%) (43%)

teri behen ki choot your sister’s ass

@thunder going back to the no vpn rule. id rather not get doxed if someone somehow managed to hack this forum

@Alpha12#52689 there is no rule preventing you from using a VPN… It just increases your suspicion score, but won’t get you banned alone.

Even I am using a VPN 24/7 on my own server I've set up.

Help, the Discord isn’t working for me. I can’t find where I can post messages and things, everything except the rules is empty.

(Sorry, I'm kinda dumb)

@atomicdragon136#52948 Read the message in #lobby, it tells you exactly what to do lol.

@Jnteamed#8773 I don’t mean to be this kind of person but…

*left

@thunder#8742 seriously they used you how what happened

@thunder#5492 the link opens my discord then it crashes can I have a link to the server and not the discord me

How can I join Discord just signed up

{“sticky”:false}

I would love to join the Discord, accept I can’t because for some reason Discord has banned me. I was apparently “raiding servers”. I have never done such a thing in my life, my account is now perminantly banned and I have done nothing wrong. Discord don’t respond to any of my emails. Please help.

image permament-bannpng.pngimage permament-bannpng.png

image login-failedpng.png![image login-failedpng.png](replace/assets/files/2018-11-30/09:19:460-login-failedpng.png)

yay! not banned anymore