Regular elections for moderators and admins

I have a web application that will allow people to vote for their preferred moderator in every 2 months.This was the monopoly of the moderators shall remain controlled.

We can otherwise conduct a simple poll as well.

What’s your take?

@ParodyGordon#6035 We base moderators and administrators off how much the admins can trust them, not who the community thinks is trustworthy, if we were to change them every couple months then we’d have issues with abusing power, and trying to destroy the forum. I feel that this would just end in attempt to please everyone, if you are considering this because you want to be moderator/administrator, then you’re doing it for all the wrong reasons. We’re trying to avoid power-hungry staff, I feel this would just bring them to power.

Also, there are only 2 admins, wouldn’t be much of an election. Also, I’m not sure Reaper or Thunder know how to hold a company cookout.

No. No election. To get a moderator privilages, just apply like a (resume) for scammer.info. and see what happens next.

@Jnteamed#6043 No!*

@FuelDaFlame#6042 If you wanna come meet up we can! I love cooking, you bring the beer, I’ll make you some smoked ribs.

We can invite everyone.

@FuelDaFlame#6046 Hey, search a bit on the site and you’ll find my address, bring food and drink and you’re welcome to visit.

I only give Administrator to people who I can really trust not to screw things up. Even then, I take regular backups of Scammer.info just in case something bad does happen.

Anyways I don't feel like elections of Moderators is a really good thing for scammer.info.

Sounds good. I’ll bring my crazy aunt who gives 20 minute hugs.

@ParodyGordon#6035 Do you even know how to code or are you just trying to get a rank on this site?

@FuelDaFlame#6050 The latter I reckon. Your aunt may leave in a strait-jacket with a dose of Flunitrazepam

Or drunk.

@FuelDaFlame#6050 Coding is for noobs. Real men manually type out x86 opcodes in a hex editor.

I’m a Brainf*ck kind of guy.

@memes#6057

@FuelDaFlame#6058

</s>+++++++++++

</s>>+>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

</s>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++<<<<<<[>[>>>>>>+>

</s>+<<<<<<<-]>>>>>>>[<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>-]<[>++++++++++[-

</s><-[>>+>+<<<-]>>>[<<<+>>>-]+<[>[-]<[-]]>[<<[>>>+<<<

@memes#6068 Syntax error.

@memes#6068

Jnteamed systems [Version 2.0.1.7]

Copywrite (c) 2017 Jnteamed All right reserved