Refund Scam

Scam Number: 804-587-6089
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Email refund scam order number ends in 999. Tries to get victim to install remote access.
Refund Form:Service Cancellation Form

2 Likes

804-587-6089 … Guy just answered and I am on phone call now.

2 Likes

“James” answered the phone with a hearty “thank you for getting connected”. Flooding the number.

2 Likes

It is currently ringing for me… “we’re sorry, there is no one available to take your call”

2 Likes

Oops. Sorry about that :wink:

1 Like

works now
they are so angry atm

2 Likes

Im calling them back again… And it’s ringing… We’re sorry, there is no one available to take your call

That’s all I’m getting too, from any number. the voicemail prompt doesn’t allow for any input, except to end the recording.

Okay, I’m off of that first call. Now I cannot get through to them either. I get the message machine.

This is a good thing though! They cannot scam people if they are not answering their phone number!

2 Likes

they’re answering again, & also fluent in Spanish lol

1 Like

I tried again and a guy answered with only a very meek and hesitant hello. I mocked him by telling him to read your script, say your fake name, and say the name of the company for which you do not work. He said something in Spanish. I replied, “Pendejo.” He hung up.

They seem displeased. I know, who would have thunk it? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

& also pretty easy to hold off-line

Geek Squad
Service Cancellation Form
REFUND IS BEING PROCESSED.
PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ONLINE BANKING AND VERIFY THE TRANSACTION.
TRANSACTION ID:- XXXX-1064786

2 Likes

they tried to direct me to go to bmhelp.us - I reported this domain to [email protected] as well as the Google form that you provided in the initial post

4 Likes

Ditto here!

2 Likes

No one is available to take my call :frowning: (good!)

3 Likes

Yeah, they are not answering now. :laughing:

1 Like

mission achieved centre closed for now for all CUSTOMERS

2 Likes

has anyone been able to shut down the Google Form or is the number toast