Recieving scams on email

Hello everyone, its been a while since i have done some scambaiting (a little over two years), and i decided to make a return, but it seems that most of tools i used to get numbers before do not really seem to work or be efficient (popupdb, bobrtc, robokiller, etc.) which is totally normal as its been a lot of time.
However, a method which was working back in the day and still works efficiently these days is recieving refund scams by email. (Also nomorobo and other robocall blockers still work but more for PCH scams rather than refund scams unfortunately).
I am looking for phishing forms to get scams emailed directly to me, and I would be more than glad to post these emails here to help take them down.
Also filling out these forms with my email would be really appreciated: [email protected]

Start off with muguguestbook.com

Majority will be general scam emails (“419”) but you’ll occasionally find like I have - the more you show your email is active etc, the more it’ll be sold to other scammers - my email was exposed enough that it has managed to reached the bhenchods at the geekysquad billing debarment a fair few times.

OR even just calling scammers with your fake number, they’ll save it and sell it on for money to other scammers - you’ll then find yourself receiving a mix of scam texts ranging from camp lejeune, fake insurance TO FINALLY Scamazon (“Amazon”) etc etc. Just be as active as you can, naturally it’ll all fall in place.

1 Like

You can do typo squating to find phishing URLs

1 Like