Re: Project Update 419 Scam (New! When you hit reply to initial its actually a GMAIL ADDRESS!)

Initial email:
On Thursday, September 1, 2022, 07:00:07 AM EDT, Lori Ann Roth [email protected]
ACTUALLY FROM THIS EMAIL WHEN YOU HIT REPLY: [email protected]" [email protected]
Wrote:
Hello
Please, confirm if you receive the details of the project that was sent to you?
I await your reply
Thank you

Then they reply this to YOUR First and Last Name:
Dear (…)
Thank you for your response. It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me. I am Hubert Firmenich, a financial officer with Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), the leading investment Bank in Switzerland. I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your email contact in my search for someone who suits my business operation relationship.

Before I proceed with providing you details of this project proposal, I would like to inform you that this operation is designed to be executed in a very quiet and discreet manner, you will work under my instructions and guide, to enable you experience utmost flexibility during the course of executing this business.

In the light of the above, it will be appreciated if you can confirm your readiness and willingness to work with me in executing this business operation in a very discreet and quiet condition, to avoid any form of distraction and prattling that will jeopardise this operation.

Upon the receipt of your response, I shall furnish you with accurate and complete details of this business proposal, if you confirm your utmost readiness and willingness to keep this operation discrete. Everything concerning this project will be legally done without a hitch.

I request you to please also provide me with a swift response, to enable me confirm your readiness to cooperate with me in executing this operation.
At this juncture I shall wait for your swift response.
Best regards,
Hubert Firmenich
====================================================================Received: from 10.253.31.93
by atlas205.free.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Fri, 2 Sep 2022 09:17:26 +0000
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.47]
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.210.47 as permitted sender)
Authentication-Results: atlas205.free.mail.gq1.yahoo.com;
dkim=pass [email protected] header.s=20210112;
spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=gmail.com;
dmarc=pass(p=NONE,sp=QUARANTINE) header.from=gmail.com;
X-Apparently-To: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 09:17:26 +0000
Received: from 209.85.210.47 (EHLO mail-ot1-f47.google.com)
by 10.253.31.93 with SMTPs
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256);
Fri, 02 Sep 2022 09:17:26 +0000
Received: by mail-ot1-f47.google.com with SMTP id h9-20020a9d5549000000b0063727299bb4so1022582oti.9
for <>; Fri, 02 Sep 2022 02:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20210112;
h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
:from:to:cc:subject:date;

It’s email spoofing.

1 Like

Never knew it existed til this. Thanks

1 Like

NEW REPLY UPDATE:
Dear (…),

First of all, I want to thank you for your fast response to my short email and also considering my proposal. Contacting you through this email letter is not with the intention to delve into your privacy without caution or distract you with my intents endeavour. I decided to reach you with the hope of building a relationship of trust, reliance and confidence which you will come to understand and appreciate in future. Your contact details were taken from the Chambers of Commerce here in Switzerland with the zeal of locating a possible business partner overseas who will assist me in this project due to the nature of the business in the quest for a Next of Kin to my late client, who was an oil merchant that lived in Switzerland for many years.

Let me give you a detailed description of what is in this transaction for us. In April 2009, my late client Henry Timothy Luna who was an oil merchant and he had oil dealings around Europe and Africa including Saudi Arabia made a numbered fixed deposit of $18.2 USD with my bank. He was 54 years old, had a wife named Ellina she was 46 before her death, and his daughters, Katharine, 11 and Yolanda 8. He moved from Belgium in 1988. He was residing at Kantonsstrasse 97, 8807 Freienbach, Switzerland. He died alongside his wife Ellina and their two daughters. He lived most of his years here in Switzerland but travelled often.

He made a numbered fixed deposit of Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($18.2 Million USD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued at ($22.5 Million USD) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him no response came from him.

Then, I was immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Union Bank of Switzerland (USB). Information started to trickle in that Henry and his family had died from a fatal auto crash. Then, the bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert them about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronise our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Henry did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paperwork of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So the $22.5 million USD is still lying in my bank and no one has ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of Switzerland banking, at the expiration of 13 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Switzerland Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is a $22.5 Million USD deposit just lying unclaimed. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased’s family; they have investigated for several months and have found no identifiable family member. The investigation has come to an end.

My Proposal; I am prepared to furnish the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation. I am also proposing that after successful execution of the business deal and the money will go in your account, the funds will be disbursed in the ratio 45/55; 45% of the funds will go to you for offering yourself as the next of kin and providing a foreign account especially an offshore account for safe transfer of the funds and 55% will be for me.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your details which is very necessary especially for the paperwork. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the transfer of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

I want you to be rest assured that this is going to be done in line with the law. I would be protecting you 100% all the way through this transaction. Please bear in mind that you have to be really sure if you are going ahead or not for I do not want to jeopardise the success of this transaction which means so much to me at the moment. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this email and forget I ever contacted you and if this business proposition offends your moral and ethical values, feel free to back out, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Hubert Firmenich

Received: from 10.217.150.140
by atlas211.free.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:15:32 +0000
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.65]
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.160.65 as permitted sender)
Authentication-Results: atlas211.free.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
dkim=pass [email protected] header.s=20210112;
spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=gmail.com;
dmarc=pass(p=NONE,sp=QUARANTINE) header.from=gmail.com;
X-Apparently-To:
Received: from 209.85.160.65 (EHLO mail-oa1-f65.google.com)
by 10.217.150.140 with SMTPs
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256);
Fri, 02 Sep 2022 20:15:32 +0000
Received: by mail-oa1-f65.google.com with SMTP id 586e51a60fabf-11f4e634072so7362155fac.13
for

1 Like