Re: I FOUND YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT HERE IN MIAMI AIRPORT FLORIDA

To: Recipients [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Sender-IP: 217.61.216.178
Subject: Re: I FOUND YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT HERE IN MIAMI AIRPORT FLORIDA…

Operations, Maintenance and Transportation officer.
Miami International Airport 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami
FL 33126, United States.
INSPECTION UNIT.

Attention Beneficiary,

My name is David Mogan, I work with Miami International Airport FL here in the United States as a maintenance officer in the storage department, I have information about your abandoned consignment here in the storage unit. This is important because any mistake with regards to this information is capable of kicking me out of my job, But if well managed, We will be rich forever so I need to know if I can trust you enough before we kick start.

During my routing check, I discovered an undisclosed amount of funds abandoned in a metal consignment box here in a storage facility bearing your email as the original beneficiary. From my investigation, this consignment was abandoned because the delivery personnel was not able to secure the required document to proceed delivery. Also, he was not aware of the value of the box. Long story short, the diplomat agent is not aware of the contents of this box hence abandoning it here was his only choice.

Now here is my personal suggestion and offer, I will apply for a loan to help pay and obtain the US I.C.D.P charges and proceed to your address for final delivery but I want 30% of the total value of the consignment while you keep 70%. Contact me on my personal email if you are interested and ready to commence delivery.

KINDLY RE-CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR DELIVERY.

(1) YOUR NAMES: _________
(2) DELIVERY ADDRESS: ______
(3) TELEPHONE NUMBER:______
(4) NEAREST AIRPORT: ______

Note, I will personally deliver the consignment to your location to avoid any more charges and unnecessary delay.

Contact me on [email protected]

Kindly disregard any email without your delivery reference number TAG RBT-45C. Please confirm receipt and keep in touch always.

Warmest Regards,
Chief Inspection Officer
David Mogan.