RatBaiter

RatBaiter is a GitHub repository that provides a template for creating a fake remote access tool company website. The repository includes the HTML and CSS code used to create a convincing-looking website that appears to offer legitimate remote access tools. The website is actually designed to trick scammers into downloading a RAT such as AsyncRAT, LimeRAT, or another RAT of your choosing.

To lure scammers into downloading the RAT, the repository includes a text script that instructs you to call the scammers and pose as a new company that wants them to test their new RDP solution. The scammers are promised a small amount of money for their feedback.

4 Likes

looks cool, i might try it

but what is byehost33?

It is a Solution so you can host your website for free. There are other solutions. this was just an Example

tell me how it was if you did it.

THX

link?

thanks

it’s amazing! i already made the website and now on my way to rat scammers

did you change the website? if yes send me the link I am curious

http://remotelink.22web.org/

1 Like

Ya know not a bad idea, especially since its about the only way they will be willing to download an .exe cause they are expecting it to be a legit piece of software.

I would use a zip archive with a loader or downloader in a shortcut just to be stealthy with it.

2 Likes

Hey there friend we share the same interest hahaha, me and scambaited along with another individual have put together methods/vectors that correspond with the above idea. We have even built apon it with some more concepts. And I have put alot of work into the spreading of such things just about to start a “Campaign” here soon would love the input / help and would love to talk hahaha just dm me and ill be glad to give you my discord…Have a good one buddy

-Night

2 Likes