Puulse Marketing, door-to-door salesmen & "free Internet" SCAMMERS

Scammer will send a postcard in the mail, claiming you can get “free Internet” through the Affordable Connectivity Program by either going to www.acpdeals.com or calling the toll-free number. The company behind this is Puulse Internet, a subsidiary of Puulse Marketing Inc. that is NOT listed as a participating provider, but rather an advertising firm by Brad Martin.

The company claims to be doing business from 150 Duncan Mill Rd, North York, ON, M3B 3M4, Unit 2, Canada, which is actually 'The Village Hive Duncan Mill - Coworking & Meeting Space." When I called them, they claimed to be an authorized third-party agent with Windstream, working from home due to the pandemic while their main headquarters is located at 7014 Smith Corners Blvd PMB 1135, Charlotte, NC 28269-3793, a Target store.

Associated Facebook Accounts:
Puulse Internet | Facebook
Puulse Marketing | Facebook
Puulse Connect | Charlotte NC | Facebook

Associated LinkedIn Account - Puulse Marketing: Overview | LinkedIn

Associated Instagram Accounts:
TEAMPUULSE (@teampuulse) • Instagram photos and videos
@puulse.connect • Instagram photos and videos

Associated YouTube Channel - Puulse Marketing - YouTube

Associated Phone Numbers:

(866) 376-5791

“Thank you for your call. Please press 1 to be connected to the party you are calling.”

*“This call is recorded for quality assurance.”

[MUSIC] “Thank you for calling Puulse Internet, please hold while you are connected to the next available representative.”

“Thank you for calling Puulse Internet, my name is Daniel, how may I help you?”

Scammer will ask for your name, phone number, ISP, home address and if you qualify for any of the listed programs. Afterwards, they will claim you can get Internet for as low as $2 as long as they do a “credit check” and have you provide your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

(919) 249-5175

“This call will be recorded for quality control purposes.”

[MUSIC] “Thank you for calling Puulse Internet, please hold while you are connected to the next available representative.”

“Thank you for calling Puulse Internet, my name is Fernando, how may I help you?”

(866) 318-6848

“Thank you for your call. Please press 1 to be connected to the party you are calling.”

*“This call is recorded for quality assurance.”

“This call will be recorded for quality control purposes. Please hold on while I connect your call.”

“Thank you for calling Puulse Marketing.”

(866) 399-3773

“Thank you for calling Puulse Internet, my name is Fernando, how may I help you?”

(866) 551-2654

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Associated IP Address - 3.224.141.128

Just got another letter from these clowns, albeit in full color.