Pure Body Innovations, penis enlargement SCAMMERS also DBA Endure Health Alliance

Popup - This May Help Reduce An Enlarged Prostate Do This Before Bed (convertri.com)

Registered via GoDaddy on July 10, 2013 (Updated September 14, 2022) - Whois convertri.com

Popup is a fake news article for Gorilla Flow a fraudulent “prostate-shrinking” supplement by Pure Body Innovations. They are located at 30 N Gould St , STE R , Sheridan, WY 82801

OpenCorporates lists the company’s main headquarters at 7901 4TH ST N., STE:300, ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33702

Each bottle costs $79, though users can also save and earn free shipping by purchasing in quantities of 3 or 6. Buyers are heavily encouraged, however, to subscribe for monthly auto-refills at “10% off for life” with “free expedited shipping.”

The company is also responsible for selling the fraudulent penis enlargement supplement InstaHard under the business name of [Endure Health Alliance.](Endure Health Alliance | Better Business Bureau® Profile

As Endure Health Alliance, they are currently located at 14261 SW 120th St #103-228, Miami, FL 33186, which is a PostNet location.

The company was also subject to lawsuits in the states of California and Nevada.

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/4ptchbssj/superior-court-of-california-county-of-los-angeles/ryan-artolachipe-et-al-v-endure-health-alliance-llc-a-wyoming-limited-liability-company/#summary

Associated Phone Numbers:
(888) 203-7660

“Thank you for calling. Your call will be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Please hold as an agent will be with you shortly.”

“Please stay on the line, Your feedback is important to us.”

“Thank you for contacting Customer Support (for multiple companies), my name is Tori on a recorded line. How can I assist you?”

(855) 857-2834

“Thank you for calling. Your call will be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Please hold as an agent will be with you shortly.”

“Thank you for contacting Customer Support (for multiple companies), my name is Tracy on a recorded line. How can I assist you?”

(888) 204-0393

“Thank you for calling, please hold as an agent will be with you shortly.”

“Thank you for contacting Customer Support (for multiple companies), my name is Tori on a recorded line. How can I assist you?”

(855) 553-7600

“Hi, due to recent challenges with COVID-19, our call center is currently offline. However, we still have a full-time team rapidly handling emails and tickets.”

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]