Publishers Clearing House Sewer Rath

Scam Number:
516 888-4035
Extra Info: The usual graphic death threats once you call them out. It’s the same group from Jamaica who have been doing this for two+ years that I know of. I reported this number to Onvoy on Thursday, Friday and again today for fraud and death threats, but they’ve done absolutely nothing about it. They rage when you call them “fancy words” (SpongeBob reference).

2 Likes

John Miller trying so hard to sound American. Big fail. He was entranced by my sweet southern accent voice. I won 4.5 million and a Mercedes. Going to deliver it today!!! Told him I was 72 and he was really confused. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah about private or confidential delivery. Do I have a DL, credit cards, blah, blah, blah. Some T-9 form or something. Told him that I had six months to live and a million dollars in medical bills. He could have cared less. I need a claimers card. ??? $250 at Dollar General. I said so you would steal from an old lady, dying of cancer, half a miilion in debt? YES BITCH! And then the usual crap and we will find you stuff. Lovely people.

2 Likes

I had an ordeal with them in late January. I was a 72 year old lady (voice changer). I was in debt but wanted to leave something to my grandchildren. I only had $71.00 in the bank and no credit cards. They actually had me go to a bank and get a home equity loan on my house to pay the tax of $22,500.00 on my 18.5 million dollars ‘winnins’. I strung them along for four days. I got the name & address of the money mule in NJ. It’s currently in the hands of the NJ state police.
Of course they, as always, say they’re going to find me, kill me and my family…bla, bla, bla

1 Like

Ha. Good job :joy:

1 Like