Publishers Clearing House/Mega Millions 213-221-8096

2132218096 PCH/Mega Millions

This is the most hilarious thing I think I’ve ever heard. The dopey bastard forgets to hang up after the robo message has played, he broadcasts the next couple of minutes of bullshit conversation going on around him. His kids sound like they are present in the room. The speech to text has tried to make sense of it in the transcript, which I’ve left completely unedited. What a fucking lowlife!
Robocall :arrow_down:

Hello. The Mega Millions is pleased to officially announce you as the second place winner in the $100 million Golden Harvest Sweepstakes giveaway, sponsored by Publishers Clearinghouse, Readers Digest, and the Multistate Lottery Association. As the second place winner, you will be awarded with a total cash prize of $2,500,000 and a brand new Cadillac. Congratulations, Canon. The Mega Millions has made all the necessary arrangements in order for you to receive your prize. Your funds are currently being held at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Please note us. Federal laws require that your prize information is kept strictly confidential from third parties. This is to prevent unauthorized access to your funds and abuse of our system. All questions should be directed to your account manager to be transferred to your account manager at the Federal Reserve Bank. To claim your prize, please press one now you want to see the crazy? How did you do that? Csv file. Look what I got. And I got the back about this. At this point, I cannot hear my trip. My God. And the.

1 Like

Certiffied bruh Moment

They use Magic Jack/YMAX Corporation numbers quite often
When they’re not using TextNow