Active answering

@sandbar
@FIREFIGHTER619

1 Like

Voicemail only.

You can hear on the recording he’s there…maybe on another call
Call him 96856 more times to make sure :grin:

1 Like

I gave him a totally different claim code and he accepted it.

Those claim codes are a total wank anyway
I’ve never offered one even if they ask.
I tell them I have attention deficit disorder so I never bother liste…oh look there goes a short necked giraffe wearing striped pajamas.

1 Like

John Taylor. 18.5 million and a Mercedes. All he needs is $1850 in One Vanilla Gift Card. I asked him for proof that he really is PCH. He argued that I should trust him. I said no proof no money. He spent another 10 minutes trying to convince me. He was the dumbest scammer ever.

2 Likes

A number he gave me was 508-233-8577. I called him back from other numbers and he is still insisting he is PCH.

1 Like

This arseclown also can’t work out what 1% of 18.5 million for the mythical taxes
0.1% is always better anyway
I always laugh and play along, saying I was excellent at percentages at school when they say 1 % tax of that amount is something between $500 & $1500

1 Like

When he asks for gift cards, I play the hard of hearing old lady and go on about birthday cards and is it his birthday and just ramble and repeat myself. It frustrates them totally.

2 Likes

All I hear is a bunch of damn chickens.

Did they have another bring your farmyard animals to work day at 101 Winners Circle, NY?