Publisher clearing house thieves...917-809-9082

David from Nigeria
Domains Used:
Extra Info:

2 Likes

Is someone else on the phone with them pretending to be “Wanda”?

2 Likes

Actually, they’re in Kingston, Jamaca

1 Like

I’ve been following this group for wee over a year. Two months ago, they stole $162,000.00 from an 80 year old woman in Pennsylvania. Every penny of here husbands life insurance. She is losing her house I’m a tax sale.

1 Like

OMG!
I am trying to spend some time talking with them, I am Wanda and I am really naive hoping they can talk with me some more. I have 2 one Vanilla cards for them and they are just passing the phone around…

4 Likes

Disgusting pieces of crap.

2 Likes

His real number is (876) 284-7511
That is his real cell phone number!

1 Like

Lmao @Sol I hear him talking to you and your husband, if that’s you. His other number is (516) 336-4923
BTW, it was great to see you on the flood today!

1 Like

Add 516 777 9138 … David can hear rooster dog barking kids yelling … I blew jim off he called on 2 separate phones …

2 Likes

Add (702) 841-9231​:joy::joy::joy:
Listen, I just won 8.5 million dollars and a brand new Mercedes. See ya suckaz! LoL

3 Likes

LMFAO!!! @MajorLeeAwesome

I am arguing with this PCH tool and you won’t believe it, but I am playing a WhatsApp recording of a 419 romance scammer so I am pretending to talk with this 419 ‘husband’ of mine!!! So I just thought that would make it a bit more believable!! LOL

It was a great flood stream today, I have so much fun listening to you guys. Which wave do you usually use? It’s so great to chat with like-minded people like you :+1: :innocent:

1 Like

That’s effen hysterical!!! I hear the guy that’s talking to you and your “husband” :joy::joy::joy: your killing me! LoL
Im always on wave #1. I’ve been with the flood since day one when it started on YouTube, but YT didn’t like us there…for some reason. :grin:

1 Like

OHH yup, you are on wave 1, you are a patron!!! Your voice is awesome! most of the time I listen to the stream with everyone talking but sometimes i go to the waves and I really enjoy your work!!!
I started watching G_F about 3 months ago and keep it on the background most of the time, it’s awesome! And you rock!

1 Like

Call back from ‪(516) 777-9138

2 Likes