Publisheerz kleerin' Haus 301 966-0876

Scam Number: 301 966-0876

Additional information about this scam: Dude gets really, really angry! He does block, but If you can get a call in there, it’s worth it. Or if you can change numbers and spoof, he starts raging!! :laughing:

1 Like

Textnow # can leave texts messages 1 letter at a time :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Scammer: “what do you need?!”
ME: “teree maan kee choot!”
CLICK

1 Like

301-966-0876 Still Active. David Anderson. Friday 10-28-22 3:31PM EST
Claim Code Alex Anderson. 710,000 Money Pack Card for $499

1 Like

Went to TextNow voicemail. Too bad I didn’t get a chance to say, “Madarchod!” to them. Oh well, there’s always next time wink wink

1 Like

Good job, buddy! He gets super angry when you play him a little bit. I was using a voice changer and gave him my name as “Helen Keller” and he was fine with it. I kept asking him to speak up because I’m hard of hearing. It got to the point where he was yelling everything, but not happily…at all (muttering and cursing under his breath)
I strung him along for quite a while. When I told him I had the cards, He was asking for the numbers. I told him that I had visual impairment and I couldn’t read the numbers. (He was getting angrier and angrier)
He asked me to send pictures of the card, which I took without scratching them, then he told me to scratch the cards, I was sending him blurry pictures, I was sending him pictures where you couldn’t see the whole card number… He eventually threatened to find me and kill me and my family. :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Well he’ll either change his number or get mad. I got what I wanted out of him, no need to talk to him. Great!

2 Likes

The scammers ocupying this number ain’t even India, I doubt most would not recognise Madarchod if not all.

@ReconScammers That’s exactly what I was thinking.

301-966-0876 Still Active. David Anderson. Monday 10-31-22 12:44PM EST