PSA: SEO Scammers

Hello,

Not sure if any members have noticed, but something the moderation team has seen in the past few months is an increase in scammers using the great SEO ([Search Engine Optimisation](https://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo)) of the forum.

It's an incredibly stupid idea on the scammer's side. Advertising your scam on a scambaiting forum. Basically handing the scam to us. So, if you're a scammer reading this - Please continue to advertise your scam here and send us complaints via email when your post gets deleted.

If you're a scambaiter - Flag the post and a moderator will suspend the scammer, before editing the post to serve as another scam listing on our site for baiters to target.

I've listed some examples of these posts below:

![](upload://vgFbEwJ6igkrEhfOBCfAprG6Utl.png)![](upload://vgFbEwJ6igkrEhfOBCfAprG6Utl.png)

![](upload://8TzaFlKLZwqyXxoM370WyXmyJWR.png)![](upload://8TzaFlKLZwqyXxoM370WyXmyJWR.png)

![](upload://3zRNfMpfzqijuFeehZt3zM2075t.png)![](upload://3zRNfMpfzqijuFeehZt3zM2075t.png)

Thanks,

\- Your Moderation Team

[[61],[14]]

They will get no SEO from posting here anyway. All links use nofollow tags

@Cyberlytical#193244

pass the seo numbers on to me and I will make sure they rethink their decision 😄

@pbd#193383

hahahahah lol

@pbd#193383

**Note Down ………. okk 🤣**