Property Listing Scam

Scammer’s Number: 256 685 4693
Domains Used:
Extra Info: So my phone even identified this as potential spam. Got a call on 8/24 at 1:31pm central time. Of course I didn’t answer on my real phone number, I called back on the text now. Got the same message I’ve heard before about how this unknown person or company is calling about my nonexistent property listing and they are “super busy” so you can only text them back. I tried texting with my text now, but no response. This isn’t really my field of focus, so if you folks have any info please share.

Remember to protect your hard earned nonexistent property listings at all times!

They are back at it. Just got a call on 8/26 2:41pm central. Mike really wants property listings and he is crazy busy, so he will only accept text.

Remember to protect your hard earned nonexistent property listings at all times!

They are back at it. Got this call on 9/2 1:47pm central. He is super busy again and will only respond to text.