Project discussion | 419 Scam

Lucia Celeste Rojas Frette [email protected]

I have a? project discussion with you. Please, contact me privately at ( [email protected] ) for details.

Second email (from contact):
Dearest Beloved,

Sorry for the Inconvenience, I am Mrs. Esmée Camille Bernard from France, married to Late Engr Alexander Hamelin Bernard {PhD} who worked with Norway Lundin Energy Oil And Gas Company as a Drilling Rig Supplier in Norway for 16 years and he died on 20th August 2017 after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. We were married for twenty-four years without any child. before the death of my husband, he deposited the sum of €2,500,000.00 Euro with a Bank in Europe and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds, we were lovely and devoted couples of Christs full with joy and happiness, before the death of my lovely late husband we always have the dream of creating charity organization. currently I am Ill and cannot move further with the fulfillment of this dream of charity organization which was the dream of me and my late husband. I am Very sorry for any inconvenience and i don’t know if i can trust on you for the fulfillment of this dreams due to my illness. recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to ovarian cancer which i am currently having. after knowing the seriousness of my health condition, i decided to donate these funds to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.

l made this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money. due to ovarian cancer which i am currently having, i we be unable to fulfill these dreams and i would like you to help me fulfill these dreams, although we are knowing each other for the first time but I believe our heavenly father has directed me to you as i prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft E-mail owners list and picked you. all i need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see this dreams and vision fulfilled before I leave this world. be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, I and my late husband labored for it and me as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to whoever I want. I am a born-again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father and i have prayed a lot on this already and i believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that i know he will not fail me and i want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {almighty} will surely strengthen you.

I would be much great full to your effort and support for the fulfillment of this dreams, please i would like you to responds back to me telling me more about yourself with your support and trust to enable me provide you further details.

Regards,
Mrs. Esmée Camille Bernard.

2 Likes

yo who the fuck is this person.
Im getting the email right now.