Privacy Patrol, LLC, IDENTITY THEIVES claiming you have $100 in unclaimed rewards.

“Thank you for calling the Rewards Center. In just a few seconds, you will be automatically connected to one of our representatives so that we can get your reward mailed out for you.”

[MUSIC]

“Hello? Hi, I’m so glad you called, my name is Sandra. can you give me your claim number so you can claim your $100 reward?”

Scammer sent me a “final notice” in the mail similar to the one pictured below, claiming I had an “unclaimed reward” worth up to $100 and urged me to call the number before it expires on May 12, 2023. Agents will ask if you are a homeowner or renter, as well as your credit card information (prepaid cards not accepted) for a “$1.90 service fee” before informing you about promotional offers.

This is all to try to sign you up for their “identity protection” service for $29.85/month. The scammers will attempt to callback on ‪(732) 943-1140‬, which displays as an unknown caller, to claim you have a limp dick.

Both numbers belong to Privacy Patrol, LLC, a fraudulent identity theft protection service by Paul Smith with a grade of A+ by the Better Business Bureau, along with several complaints about how they prey on the disabled victims with their postcards and give the banking information of their victims to third-party companies to add additional monthly charges for magazine subscriptions. They are located at 137 South Broadway, Suite B4, South Amboy, NJ 08879 and, previously, 1030 Saint Georges Avenue, Avenel, New Jersey, 07001.

Associated Facebook Account - Privacy Patrol | Facebook

Associated Twitter Account - Privacy Patrol (@Privacy_Patrol) / Twitter

Associated Phone Numbers:
(800) 854-6147

(855) 272-2815

(855) 868-9388

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]