Pretending to be mcaffee

Scam Number: 1 810 522 4314
Scammers are pretending to be Saying they charged $40 And you have 48 hours to cancel or the charge will still be on they called my grandpa to try and get him get these b******* please

4 Likes

Cannot pronounce McAffe and went right to the filthy sex talk.

3 Likes

That was hell
I don’t think the bitches were prepared for my foul mouth and than be asked to take on 17 inches, but I was finally blocked on all my lines.

1 Like

Was that you talking to me? Whyl were you to talking to another scambaiter and woman like that? I know you heard me speaking and you must have heard my Texas accent because you were replying to me.

1 Like

WOW
Hey I am very sorry, they connected us together .
This has happened 2 other times with me once with sandbar an another time with catman.
I thought I could anticipate this happening again, was not anticipating female.
The first female I was speaking to did not sound like you and I was trying to keep up with her filthy mouth.
I was totally blocked from their numbers.
How did you know it was me.

2 Likes

Well, I am staff here and I have my ways. LOL. But it is okay. Yes, it was me. Was the connection so bad that you could not hear MY Texas accent? You always have to be prepared to be connected so you have to listen closely. I sure could hear you!

1 Like

The connection was not the greatest and I had already had it out with the female scammer so I wasn’t prepared for fellow scambaiter, once again I apologize and I will become more vigilante at this.

2 Likes

Hey, no problemo. Stuff happens.

2 Likes

To whomever that other baiter was i was talking to i was the one talking to you. We was talking about David.

1 Like

I think they connected you to me too, i was the one who could speak
Hindi well.

1 Like

Obscene scammer
https://soundcloud.com/nigella-blum/mcafee-scam

4 Likes

I apologize fellow scambaiter , this is twice today ,
These thugs have found different scamming methods to fight back against our rights to fight back for our consumers that get harassed than deceived and taken advantage of.

1 Like

810-522-4314 Still Active Malechode Thursday 1-19-23 9:53AM EST

272-205-9018 Call Back

1 Like