Power disconnection scam (888) 953-6538 "$998.77"

Scam Number: (888) 953-6538
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Power disconnection scam. Today cosplaying as City Of Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Guru report https://www.numberguru.com/phone/888/953/6538/
Dominican group.

2 Likes

888-953-6358: Anthony says he is the pendejo en jefe. He also says “go f*** yourself.” Edit: Kevin says he is the comemierda, but he warns that you can go to jail for telling him that.

5 Likes

Absolutely correct, muy pendejo! @ElmerFudde2020

LMAO! That’s freaking hilarious. So he eats shit, makes sense!

4 Likes

pedazo de mierda sin valor.
He told me to have a romantic evening with my mother.

4 Likes

He just told me that I am going to jail too. :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I got Christopher and he denied everything.

4 Likes

I just had one scammer laughing and saying how he loves scamming stupid Americans.
Other guy just keep yelling “f you MFer”

4 Likes

LMAO, they love ‘rubbing in’ crap like that when they are defeated… tell him “You make David Ortiz cry” and holy shit watch how they get pissed.

Dominicans are super jealous of any other Latinos who are here in the states and are successful and hard-working. They wish they were here!

I am telling them “You make Cardi B cry” and they are not liking me very much.

3 Likes

Last guy said
“We NEED to know how you’re doing this…so many calls from different numbers. I want to be able to do that. Please tell me how you do it”
Nope
“To be honest you are REALLY bothering us. Why don’t you come work for us?”
Nope
“Come on, you could make a lot of money.”
Nope

4 Likes

Tell them they sound Haitian, find out all the racism they learned from the Yankee Imperialists.

5 Likes

There are a couple Haitian dudes (and at least one trying to sound female), so I think this will make them very upset :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

As for me being a Partial Honduran… I shared some Spanish insults. I told them they were a cabrón, which basically means a jackass. This is one really pisses off Dominicans, because Mamaguevo (mama-gwue-vo) was originated from Dominicans. “Puta or puto madre” means motherfucker.

3 Likes

JAJA, OMG, I was calling them mamagüevo just now! Another good one for them is “concha-Eh-tumare” (having to do with their mother’s anatomy) LMAO, these guys are trash, but oh so fun to insult. @ScammerBaits

3 Likes

Lol! We love to put shit on other Latinos that piss Americans and other people from other countries off

3 Likes

Ugh! Yes, they are on my second tier of scammer hate.

First I hate American scammers the most because they take advantage of their geography and knowledge and language skills to victimize the innocent. Then Latinos because they give every other Latino a bad rep and that just pisses me off.
The rest fall very close though! LOL

3 Likes

These motherfuckers are still going at it.

6 Likes