Potential Fake Loan/Advanced Fee Scam | Help Needed

I got an email a couple days ago that more-or-less lines up with what I put on a site to get more 419 emails, however I they are demanding me to give them a drivers license. I don’t have a fake one to give, so I am coming here to ask for help baiting and getting information about this guy.

Initial email:
JOHN BAKER [email protected]

Hello ,
I understand that you are in need of a loan you are to complete the loan application form so that we can process your loan as soon as possible before we can proceed further with the loan procedures regarding the loan.
Complete the loan application form

Full Name:
Address:
State:
Monthly Income:
Mobile Phone Number:
Telephone Number:
Marital Status:
Sex:
Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:

we will contact you with further information and reliable beneficiary assistance relevant to financing of the loan sum. In acknowledgment of receipt of these details, a well calculated accrued interest, repayment plan and secured payment protection policy will be disclosed in subsequent correspondence.

Second email:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR A PRINCIPAL LOAN OF ($20,000.00)

Attention:
I am in receipt of your mail, and as such i am willing to help you with the loan amount of ($20,000.00) as it was calculated for 10 year for complete reimbursement on your request… Note that giving you this loan is not a problem only you are in agreement with the terms and condition of the loan to this transaction. Below Is Our Loan Terms
And Conditions:

1. The Applicant monthly payment /installment will start 1Year after the loan has been transferred to you.

2. Applicant will keep to our loan terms and condition and that this loan will not be use as drug trafficking and other illegal activities.

3. Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 5 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

4. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney
    immediately !

5. Applicant must be above 20 years before obtaining a loan from us for proper safe guide.
    6.Applicant would have to provide his ID card / valid driving licenses.

(1) Western Union Transfer/ Money Gram, This is the fastest way in which the loan can be transferred to you anywhere in the world. We
normally advice clients to choose this option because we know it is the best out of all. so Your western union details are needed if you
choose to get your loan via western union money transfer.

Western Union In formations:
Receiver"s Name: CANDACE MAGDALE SENO
Receiver"s Country:UNITEDARAB EMIRATES
Receiver"s State: DUBAI
Text Question:HOW CAN I RECEIVED LOAN?
Text Answer:via WESTERN UNION

(2) Bank To Bank
‎Transfer: This is a kind of transfer that will require you to send us your bank account information to enable us transfer the loan to you
via Bank. so Your banking details are needed, so if you choose to get your loan via bank to bank Transfer you must provide the following :

Full Name of Account Holder:…
Name of Bank:…
Bank Address:…
Bank Location:…
Account Number:…

(3) Courier Delivery Service: This is a kind of transfer where we will have to issue a check to the delivery company so that they can deliver the loan to you to your door step. If you choose this option, you will be required to send us your real address and phone number where the
loan can be delivered to you. so Your Courier Delivery details are needed if you choose to get your loan via

Courier Delivery :
Your House Address:…
Your Country:…
Your State:…
Your City Zip Code:…

You will also have to send us a scanned and attached copy of your identity card so that we will have an idea of the person we are dealing with Considering the above conditions, if they are acceptable to you,you are advice to give me a fast response. We waiting for yo ur
urgent reply.

1 Like

Just ignore it, or replace it with another piece of fake information like a bank account number from another scammer. Generally these scammers a quite weak willed an can be bullied into doing what you want them to. If they complain about your inability to provide the information, accuse them of slowing the transaction.

1 Like

Welcome! @ResidentofTanganyika

Just tell the scammer that you don’t have one.

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend giving ID, as logically they can use it on other victims and I think I heard other 419 forums speak about that.

1 Like