Posts now require moderator approval

This sounds like a good idea. What is the criteria for obtaining a role. I’m new at scambaiting and enjoy contributing to the cause. I post the numbers I stumble upon, and reply to posts my experiences. Thanks again to all the admins for the hard work and effort. Please keep up the good work.

@atomicdragon136#52740 We don’t really mind that, the main issue has been people posting numbers that are legitimate.

@Flinty94#52143

1-800-684-5849 they Scam

Makes sense! Glad you guys are doing this, I like to think posts here are truthful and accurate with scammer numbers, but there’s no good way to make sure.

@thunder#51918 Why would somebody post a fake number? This is scammer.info! The point is that we share REAL numbers to call. It’s not a prank, it’s to take down these scammers!

That’s a fail.

…and then people get scammed and they aren’t a scammer lol.

@thunder#51918 Great.

Do you have to apply to be “approved” or will it just happen? sorry if this was answered above… didnt read all posts.

So eventually once a Mod views you are making decent posts and not a “scammer” per say lol… you will be able to post and not await approval, correct?

Thanks +1-888 Tech Line in advance!

-Chels

Sso one at the time someone getting raided

I got an idea
for new numbers

toll free numbers will be instent approve

and you guys add a option to put the number in and if the number is toll free there is nothing you can do because no one own a toll free numbers only company's

image screenshot-15png.png![image screenshot-15png.png](replace/assets/files/2018-11-16/07:48:120-screenshot-15png.png)

and if the number isnt a toll free number Well Let a mod check it

{“sticky”:false}

@thunder#51918 The number used for the lotto scam is +441423 226450

Please only call this number when using an online protective ring back service such as zlookup. That is my post.

Please only call this number when using an online protective ring back service such as zlookup. That is my post.

Please only call this number when using an online protective ring back service such as zlookup.