**Pop Up // Working, halarious

![image screenshot-185png.png](http://www.scammer.info/assets/files/2017-01-19/01:29:410-screenshot-185png.png)

and the popup is insane, the number is -- +18447031130

and their support uses the MRT.exe/ Malicious Software Removal Tool

the popups says:

YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN BLOCKED Error # 268D3Please call us immediately at: +1-844-703-1130Do not ignore this critical alert. If you close this page, your computer access will be disabled to prevent further damage to our network.Please call us immediately at: +1-844-703-1130Your computer has alerted us that it has been infected with a Suspicious Activity. The following information is being stolen…Please call us immediately at: +1-844-703-1130> Facebook Login> Credit Card Details> Email Account Login> Photos stored on this computerYou must contact us immediately so that our engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. Please call us within the next 5 minutes to prevent your computer from being disabled.Please call us immediately at: +1-844-703-1130

link: hxxp://errorprotactiondamage.xyz

thanks man

WARNING: Top Notch Scammers> They use MRT (Malware Removal Tool), and it tracks the website to be a malicious website, so people would fall for this one even if they knew about computers a little bit

So, tell everyone to watch out:

When i first called, they instantly hang up, second time i heard weird fapping sounds xD

Yeah… I tried a few times to call and they were talking in Indian… fap fap fap fap fap