Ponzi SCAMMER - Randy William Hill

“Hello, this is Lynn and for a moment, I’d like you to stop EVERYTHING you’re doing. How would you like to be able to generate as much $1,000/day or more by simply returning phone calls from home? That’s right, there’s no selling involved or products to push. This is 100% legitimate and has nothing at all to do with multi-level marketijng. Our group has been around for over 22 years, I have been here 7 years and many of us, including myself are generating multiple 5-figures a month just by working this incredibly amazing system 10-15 hours a month. You don’t even need to be a tech whiz either, if you can send out an email or text, you can do this. To get complete details on this incredible opportunity, please press the number five on your phone right now. To be put on our Do Not Call list, please press the number six.”

• Pressing 5 presented a new recording from “Lynn,” providing further details about the Ponzi scheme and requesting your name, phone number and email spelled out twice.
  • Pressing 6 does nothing.

The scammer got back to me on his personal phone number (903) 276-8029.

The scammer is Randy William Hill with randyscashnow.com, a Texas-based Ponzi scheme. Users will be redirected to Financial Freedom - are you ready for it? (financialfreedomsites.com)

Registered via GoDaddy on July 3, 2008 (Updated July 8, 2022) - Whois financialfreedomsites.com

Financial Freedom claims users can “learn the secrets of the 3% group” by generating “cash flow” from the Cash Tracking System PONZI SCHEME.

Registered via GoDaddy on November 24, 2008 (Updated Thanksgiving 2021) - Whois cashtrackingsystem.com

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

I also received a text from (903) 858-4200

The scammer has been reported to the FTC, FBI and NY Attorney General’s office.

Randy just left me a voicemail:

“Jacob (the name I used), you left a message Thursday about the $1,000 today or more and come from home. This is Randy. I’m sorry. I’m so slow. I texted you a link to the free information on my website Thursday. I’m doing that again today. Check it out and call me with questions. Have a good weekend.”

Randy’s back with another voicemail!

Jacob you left a message a couple weeks ago about receiving $1,000 a day or more income from home. This is Randy. I texted you a link to the free information on my website then and I am doing that again today check it out and give me a call.

NEW NUMBER - (224) 485-1198

“Hello, this is Lynn and for a moment, I’d like you to stop EVERYTHING you’re doing. How would you like to be able to generate as much $1,000/day or more by simply returning phone calls from home? That’s right, there’s no selling involved or products to push. This is 100% legitimate and has nothing at all to do with multi-level marketijng. Our group has been around for over 22 years, I have been here 7 years and many of us, including myself are generating multiple 5-figures a month just by working this incredibly amazing system 10-15 hours a month. You don’t even need to be a tech whiz either, if you can send out an email or text, you can do this. To get complete details on this incredible opportunity, please press the number five on your phone right now. To be put on our Do Not Call list, please press the number six.”

• Pressing 5 presented a new recording from “Lynn,” providing further details about the Ponzi scheme and requesting your name, phone number and email spelled out twice.
  • Pressing 6 does nothing.

More information about Randy:

Associated Facebook Account - Randy W Hill | Facebook

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

NEW NUMBER - (562) 524-1652‬

The same one I use, normally. :joy:

NEW NUMBER - ‪(707) 309-0025‬

NEW NUMBER - (458) 252-1811

[WINDOWS DING]

“Hello, and welcome to this private call which is by invitation only. If you’d like to formally accept our invitation to listen in, press the number 7 on your telephone keypad now. This message has literally transformed countless people’s financial situations, and it can do the same for you. However, because this is by private invitation only and not open to the general public, you will need to press the number 7 on your phone’s keypad to confirm your acceptance and gain access to the recorded information. To decline this invitation, simply hang up and we wish you well. To gain access, press the number 7 now.”

NEW NUMBER - (562) 524-1652

“Hello, it’s Lynn from ReliableCashFlow.com. I created this audio message to greet you and let you know that I look forward to meeting you. I’ve been using this financial system since 2015 & it’s definitely the most simple & powerful & duplicatable wealth-building process I’ve ever seen. The 7 videos on the website explain everything. I invite you to review all 7 steps and contact me from the website when you are finished and we’ll schedule a one-on-one call to meet over the phone and answer your questions. To locate the 7 videos, simply go to reliablecashflow.com, scroll down the page and fill out the free instant access form. If you are using an Apple device, I recommend using Safari to access this site. Thanks for listening and I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now!”

NEW NUMBER - ‪(551) 274-0516‬