Police Action Fund - (575) 235-2235 & (888) 305-6968

https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE48438115dccf9ec6588a591270276192.mp3

“Hello? Is Jim there? Hi, this is Dorian calling for the police action fund. And I’ll be quick. And as always, this call is recorded for quality assurances. Oh, hi, this is Dorian calling and we completely understand. Thank you so much for your time today. This call has been paid for by the Police Action Fund joint fundraising committee, and it’s not authorized by I was just saying that I hope you’ll support us again very soon. Contributions to the Police Action Fund. They’re not deductible for tax purposes. This call has been paid for by the Police Action Fund joint fundraising committee I was just saying I hope you’ll support us again very soon. Contributions to the Police Action Fund. They’re not deductible for tax purposes. This call has been paid for by the Police Action Fund joint fundraising committee, and it’s not authorized by any candidates or candidates committees. 888-305-6968. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day, okay? Okay, thanks, bye.”

The “Police Action Fund” is a fraudulent Political Action Committee (PAC) by David M. Satterfield, the former US ambassador for Turkey. The PAC also goes under the name of “Citizens For Law Enforcement,” with all of the raised funds going to Republican lawmakers.

1 Like

Website the guy gives in the voicemail is a dud. The Family of Fallen Police Officers scammers are some of my least favorite. Very similar I am guessing