PNC Bank Visa credit card fraud scam 866-370-2115

8663702115 PNC bank fraud prevention department ivr 0

Robocall :arrow_down:

Card Fraud Prevention Center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity. On your PNC Bank Visa credit card, you made a transaction of $485 at Moneygram.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our toll free number 1866-370-2115. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ve been running them around in circles for an hour, giving them tons of fake information. :rofl:

4 Likes

866 370 2115 it happens to be that I have PNC card , I told james to be concerned up there in white plains ny in you fraud prevention center because I was told to call the number on back of the card only, I dont think he liked that as he just hung up nervously and would not pick up again.

2 Likes

Trolling wants my DL #

1 Like

They called me back pretending to be Chase!! Caller ID even said Chase. I wasted an hour an a half of their time, but they got nothing except a big phone bill.

1 Like

Indian PNC bank scam 8663702115
3 days ago they had Wells Fargo script
https://soundcloud.com/nigella-blum/pnc-bank-scam-a

4 Likes

I’ll be uploading a video as soon as I get it edited.

1 Like

I’ve found these same bastards on many dozens of numbers in the last few weeks alone.
I rarely list them but today is very busy with massive call centres of 40 or more scammers in them answering with their scripted and unimaginative lies.
Taking them all down is proving difficult than usual.
They generally finished in under 60 seconds of massive amounts of traffic data which their systems can’t sustain and the number either disintegrates or they voluntarily admit defeat and take the number offline to lie another day with it.
Fuck em all and the circus trucks and tuk-tuks they rode in on! :wink::joy:

2 Likes

I am dialing from 3 numbers.

2 Likes

Kick their furry fucking teeth in doc!!

1 Like

Going to voicemail for me.

1 Like