PNC bank fraud department

I found this last night at 02:01am et and they’ve been actively scamming all night.
They’re still active right now

8888193709 PNC bank fraud dept.

This call is from 2 minutes ago

This was the original verification call overnight at 02:01:39 am

This is a confirmation call regarding the purchase on your account in the amount of $196.38 on Uganda airline. This seems to us to be possible fraud. If you do not recognize this purchase, please call us back at 8819-3709 Thanks.

3 Likes

I entertained and then seriously upset at least 2 different scammers. I did my best to make their evening/morning a frustrating experience.

2 Likes

Mike Alexander, Indian/Pakistani
on call
A female/male voice Lisa Alexander took over the call.

3 Likes

Scammer says I am a bad guy. Another says no need for YouTube songs.

3 Likes

Name Alexander Urdu Sikender-e-Azam

2 Likes

Those are very interesting recordings

2 Likes

Good stuff Cat!

2 Likes

888 819 3709 Pakistani mike was upset being played and then insulted, but their drugged up asses get to do this, and they feel in the right total corruption. Like what going on here right now.

3 Likes

Do you mean the drug problem we have in all of our city’s ?
which is a total tragedy.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve been hitting these pricks for almost as long as the first number I listed above
The same lazy script once again being the idiot scammers downfall

They’re very easy to locate and once they are their number pops up with hits in my automatic lookup for them

8883819826 Fargo Bank Fraud department.

This is a confirmation call regarding the purchase on your account in the amount of $196.38 on Uganda airline. This seems to us to be possible fraud. If you do not recognize this purchase, please call us back at 888-381-9826 thanks.

https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-381-9826

The laziness of the braindead scammer will always be their Achilles heel. I expect nothing other than their 2 collective brain cells constantly duking it out for superiority status and ultimate winner of the dumbfuck of the year award.
Patterns of practice makes them so easy to find
There has been dozens of similar instances over the last several months, repeating themselves over and over again making them easy to locate

They’ve been also on these within the last week or so, but they all fell over somehow…how strange. :thinking:
I have no idea how that keeps happening.
Must be something in the air perhaps :wink::grin:
Can anyone spot the pattern?
It remains a mystery to me but I’ll get it sooner or later

8884621303 Bank fraud department.

This is a confirmation call regarding the purchase on your account in the amount of $196.38 on Uganda airline. This seems to us to be possible fraud. If you do not recognize this purchase, please call us back at 884-621-3303 thanks.

8884622413 Bank fraud department.

This is a confirmation call regarding the purchase on your account in the amount of $196.38 on Uganda Airline. This seems to us to be possible fraud. If you do not recognize this purchase, please call us back at 884-62-2413 thanks.

8884621370 Gobank fraud department.

This is a confirmation call regarding the purchase on your account in the amount of $196.38 on Uganda airline. This seems to us to be possible fraud. If you do not recognize this purchase, please call us back at 884-621-3370 thanks.

3 Likes

Another new number
Same MO as the others…what a feckin surprise that is
I would never have guessed that.
I think there may be a pattern of practice here somewhere and I’ll work out one day what it is :thinking:

8885080865 PNC bank fraud dept

This is a confirmation call regarding the purchase on your account in the amount of $196.38 on Uganda airline. This seems to us to be possible fraud. If you do not recognize this purchase, please call us back at 888-508-0865 thanks.

2 Likes

8885080865 After hours leave a message.

(888) 462-2413 https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/888-462-2413
Delta Air (888) 397-8785

1 Like

They were active with the same amount of scammers answering throughout the day
This scam has run around the clock on one of these various numbers since Thursday night last week.
They had a trickle flood running on them overnight and during the day all weekend until each number was eventually retired and the next one opened.

They’ll get the same again tomorrow on this number or whatever new one they run with
The $196.38 on Uganda airline makes each new number instantly known.
They have used multiple other amounts and companies for several months
They ran with this script for months and multiple dozens of numbers…$120.40 at Kotashop.com, changing only the financial institution each day to TD bank, Wells Fargo, First National bank and many others each time

2 Likes

kotashop that confirms my suspicion Indian scammers (not Pakistani)
Kota is a city in Rajasthan, India,

2 Likes

Yep, they’re Indian

2 Likes

Lost Prevention Center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1866-357-1076. Thank you

2 Likes

This is just a few with the keyword search in my database

8002556814 Citibank loss prevention center. This is the Citibank loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1800-255-6814. Thank you.
8003734530 Wells Fargo loss prevention center. This is the Wells Fargo loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1800-373-4530. Thank you.
8005445607 American express fraud department We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1-800-544-5607. Thank you.
8006504940 PNC bank loss prevention center. This is the PNC bank loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1800-650-4940. Thank you.
8007997551 Wells Fargo loss prevention center. This is the Wells Fargo loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1800-799-7551 thank you.
8663571076 Wells Fargo loss prevention center. This is the Wells Fargo loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1866-357-1076. Thank you.
8667862340 Citibank loss prevention center. This is the Citibank loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Wells fargo Visa card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kotashop.com, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our tollfree number 1866-786-2340. Thank you.

1 Like

Some more which they ran multiple days, changing between different institutions each day.
There’s been almost 100 toll free numbers over the last several months

The speech to text transcript often misspelled keywords and got it horribly wrong such as this.

120 dollars forty cents @codashop.com

I altered the spelling description in my database to keep the status quo but searching for variations often showed many results.
This can be found in this nomorobo link below

8002839566 RBC/TD bank fraud prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your RBC credit card, you made a purchase of $120.40 @Kodashop.com which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verifications. Please call us back on our toll free number 1-800-283-9566. Thank you.

8667861370 Chase bank/TD bank fraud center
This is TD bank fraud centre with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your bank of Ozark’s debit card. You made a purchase for $120.40 at Kodashop.com which was declined for your accounts protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call us back on our toll free number 1866-786-1370. Thank you.

2 Likes

Mastercard loss prevention center with an important message. We need to verify some recent activity on your Patelco credit Union Mastercard. You made a purchase for $409.99. Add American Airlines, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporarily blocked your card for further verification. Please call. Call us back on our toll free number. 1866-984-1707 thank you.

Citibank

2 Likes