Playing political corruption this is what we are shown

Scam Number: 225 6200
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: The victor and then anna found me to be a little too insulting in our jock support session as good ole Sameer comes in one of my personal conversations I was having with anna, but that’s a different story.
Sameer and I talked for half hour with him telling me he has a lawyer, and he’s coming after scaminfro he also mentioned a couple of names goodenough , logan and numberK who have zero concern as they are just calling out scam and corruption it did surprise me but do not have any effect on who would be in charge of the conversation he learned very quickly who that would be. Sameer did advocate that his business is 100% legit and was not a scammer in which I tried to give the guy the benefit of doubt but in way is Sameer tech business innocent but Sameer doesn’t think so as he said he has 25 people working for him, I thought he said in good califinnia. Several of you and many others I am sure have had words with this guy. I played my political dem lieing game with him, then I explained the corrupt game going on here right now but played dumb about knowing anything about SB.