forced to scam…slaves

2 Likes

Pig Butchering scam spread to Dubai UAE
Chinese app YOMIGT
Watch Jim Browning

2 Likes

May 2023 article; pig butchering scam in Dubai

1 Like

I am a victim of this kind of scam. I receive info regarding a potential culprit behind this scam and even his clear face photo. But I do not know the name of the guy

2 Likes

Post the photo and any details. Some folks here are OSINT savvy.

2 Likes

Okay.

For context, I an an Indonesian and the ones who scammed me are Indonesian. A fellow victim of the scam once received the following message via Telegram. I also include a link to my Google drive just in case the picture cannot be opened

Clearer picture of the exchange:

The above pic said that the guys in the picture are behind the fake e-commerce site that scammed me and my friends. One of them was still in Cambodia, near Vietnam border

The following are clearer pictures of one of them

They’re known to use other people’s identity during their operation. So they can also be another decoy. But just to narrow the search, I just need an ID and point of contacts of these guys if possible

Sorry for my english

2 Likes

I feel sorry for you. This pig butchering typically initiates from Laos, Cambodia, China.
In most cases, scammers are themselves slaves and are forced to do.

1 Like

In most cases, maybe. But in other cases, they actually became complacent with their “job” there. Some even have an operator in Indonesia. The one who scammed me is the latter category because I do have evidence that I’ve given to the local police force. The progress of the investigation is really slow. I’m happy to share my experience, just not in public forum.

2 Likes