Phone Number Life Span

I see a lot of phone numbers posted here and I try and call and the number is no longer working. What is the life span of a number before they disconnect it and moved on. If a number gets on here, how long before they are just so bombarded with calls they move on? Is that even a thing?

1 Like

Depends how many baiters are hitting them. If they suspect we’re screwing with them, they’ll either go on to another # or park it for a while. I’ve seen numbers go down within minutes.

1 Like

@Real_Tech_Support In my opinion, if there newbie’s or idiots they probably don’t know how to block numbers or have the ability to. I’ve run across a lot that don’t. Eventually they do change it, sometimes immediately. I called one to day that had been active for several days, lady answered and then when I called back with a different CID it didn’t answer. Plus if they have the ability to see your CID and you continue calling from the same one they’ll either block you or if hold music is available they’ll send that through. My goal for everyday that I’m able to possible, is call every number as soon as it’s posted and verify if it works, and if it does I’ll put whatever audio I get with the call on the response. And then if others respond to any post that I’ve responded to with a new number I call it and post that as well. I’m always careful with spoofed numbers or if they answer and just say “Hello” I know they’re possibly getting hit by other baiters. So that’s why I try to call immediately. And then as well I go back through the posts from today and sometimes the day before and see what the last post was and then mine and recall it. The only ones I don’t recall are the PCH, I’ve have a spreadsheet with all of them saved since I started on here. And then call them again to see if there are still active. If you have any questions for me, please ask, and if I can’t help you, I’ll try to send you to a user that possibly can. Hope that answers your question.

2 Likes