Peoria AZ scam (623) 663-7996 "fines, police"

Scam Number: (623) 663-7996
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: This was a missed call, so I just called it back and I asked what he wanted; he said his name was “Lt. O’Connor” and that I had to pay my “fines”. I played it off and told him I was already talking to my “PO” about this.
He was very excited to know I will comply with his instructions and am now supposed to visit my local department with a government kiosk to arrange this fine now.

scam0324

Friends, what do you think? Doesn’t he sound American? Maybe a slight Dominican accent? :thinking:

1 Like
  • Phone Number: (623) 663-7996
  • Date of this Report: March 24, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: TEXTNOW
  • Phone Location: PHOENIX, AZ

No PD is gonna use TN.

2 Likes

Wonderful how the government is now using the free Textmail app to save us some tax money!

3 Likes

He’s on the phone now and I am “driving” to my bank. I am supposed to withdraw 1500 for this fine and then get a “DOC voucher”. This asshat is stupid, I told him he was an idiot, and that his partner is an asshole. He is taking it well :rofl:

OK, so CVS, Circle K or Albertson’s carry these DOC vouchers :wink:

2 Likes

I am being placed behind the bars!!

Almost sounds like a kid

1 Like

I called and it absolutely sounded like a Black Male Adult. I told him my “husband” would be home in about 30 minutes and he says his “Lieutenant” will call me back. This will give me an opportunity to try out some sound effects. I will update in a while.

[quote=“Sol, post:1, topic:123988”]: 623) 663-7996
[/quote]