PCH scam (516) 440-6069‬ ( call back Jamaican number (658) 205-1130‬ )

Scam Number: (516) 440-6069‬ ( call back Jamaican number (658) 205-1130‬ )
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: " *You. Hi. Good day. My name is Danielle Lamb. I am calling you from the PCH company to inform you that you are now the first place winner of our super grand prize. Your claims number is 63190. For more information, please press one or contact the claims department at 516-440-6069 the number is 516-440-6069 as of now, you’ve been legally notified of your winnings. Congratulations, by the way, and may God continue to bless you. " / https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/304-738-8947

3 Likes

Wouldn’t answer on the (516) but called me straight back on the (658). Can hear voices in the background!

DAVE SAYERSSSSSS, MOUTHY

@sandbar @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @Tillianne @OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 Threatened if I leaked his number he’ll come to my home :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Let him know specifically “43-year-old Jacob” says hi! Claimed my, obviously fake age BTW, made me TOO OLD to claim the prize??? :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

5 Likes

I can’t call the 658 number, says it’s International.

3 Likes

Like I said… Call the (516) number, he’ll call you back from the (658) number always! For some reason, he’ll RARELY - if he ever really does - answer from the (516). Let him know “43-year-old Jacob” has leaked his number elsewhere AND says hi! Spam call his (516) number too… He’ll totally be very happy after al this. :smiley:

2 Likes

I just called the 516 number, and no one answered. I’ll let you know if he calls me back. How much does he pay per minute when he calls from that 658 number?

2 Likes

Not sure!
But it’s surely got to be a sizeable chunk from his wallet, particularly in the long run.

2 Likes

Onvoy line

3 Likes

FYI, he called me minutes ago from his international number, whilst I was playing a cheeky bit of FootballManager2024, it’s safe to say he’s livid. He told me to stop calling, so far I’ve given him a whopping THIRTY-THREE (33) phone calls on his (516) number at the time of publishing and I’m not going to be stopping anytime soon…

Think it’s quite obvious he doesn’t know how to block lol.

2 Likes

Deploying Lenny

3 Likes

(516) 440-6069 : Some human claimed he will call back. He did not seem to care that Old Man Robert Grinnell needs the money right now to pay for his senior housing, his Meals on Wheels, and pills for his reptile dysfunction.

4 Likes

And that’s where Men’s Vitality Warehouse come in! :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Hahahaha.

3 Likes

658 205 1130 played scam with the guy who calls himself DAVE Soyer have not gotten to speak to that clusterfucker in while thought that idiot retired I guess not, but I did attempt to pull his heart out and step on it not that it effects that donkey, that donkey is complete slave to the scam game.

4 Likes

My carrier doesn’t know its international yet lol

I keep calling

3 Likes

still active (516) 440-6069‬

2 Likes