PCH scam / ‪(231) 277-9535‬

Scam Number: ‪(231) 277-9535‬
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: " Are reaching out to you from the Publisher’s Clearing House regarding your $7.5 million. Your confirmation code is 6619 or call us back at your earliest convenience at 231-277-9535 I thank you. We are reaching out to you from the Publisher’s Clearinghouse regarding your $7.5 million. Your confirmation code is 6619 or call us back at your earliest convenience at 231-277-9535 I thank you. " / 231-221-3054 | 12312213054 - Phone Scam Alert! - Nomorobo

ahem

before posting this number i did a search here and it stated “No results found”

lose the parenthesis

there is no such thing in a number

top right hand corner of the page when clicking the search/ magnifying glass symbol it stated No results found.this is what i’m seeing.i never use parenthesis when searching a number ! i only punch in the number, but for some reason when a number has already been entered sometimes it will still say No results found

I know how to search
I always do and have never got it wrong
Hence I know every number which has already been listed
It aint hard
never search with parenthesis brackets
there is not such thing in a number
this is the accepted method of how numbers are listed, exactly how nomorobo lists them
Not how cheap ass TextNow labels them after calling it

231-277-9535

It will show everything

its showing straight onvoy for me

I give up

newbies :roll_eyes:

The 231 is textnow?

I never said it was
read again , third grade teaches it pretty well
I said the cheap ass dopey TextNow dialer gives every number a set of parenthesis brackets

totally unnecessary as there is not a phone that requires them to dial a number

All I did was want to confirm, since I got Onvoy on the number looking back I see what you meant.

I have a scammer on the line. Quick to hang up.

Of course you will
I listed the fucking number almost 12 hours ago
Or did I do that for the hell of it and just made it all up

This thread is now closed