PCH/romance changing numbers

Scam Number: (318) 223-5773
Domain Used: –
Extra Info: PCH scammer using Textnow Onvoy VOIP. I’ve reported it to Onvoy and scammerblaster, so it’ll probably get disconnected by the end of the day, and he’ll create a new one. This scammer has been running his scams on my mother since November. I’ve been catching and reporting his numbers for about a week now. If anyone sees this post today and wants to scambait or call flood him, I appreciate you. I’ll try to keep posting the new number as it changes.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard :smile:

I got VM but he prob will call back

thanks! :slight_smile:

actually I just got a textnow call to my personal cell phone. Possibly my mother, the victim, gave them my number. Of course could be just coincidence. I didn’t answer it.

The number that called me:
1 (850) 520-9939

1 Like

So if you could try that number too and see what happens I’d appreciate it. I’m new at this and still a little hesitant to speak to scammers directly.

2 Likes

I feel it … soon you will be going full throttle on these low life losers. dont worry we got ur back … I will call that number now😄

2 Likes

Answered typical scam hold music … Sounded nigerian … he said good morning like to speak to … he hung up
gonna call again … so it sounds like mayb a call center … not sure if he gets texts
Update: he says sum insurance company barely can understand him … didnt get the name … He went into his script
Asked again what name of ur company ? he said sumthing in Sum language and hung up

2 Likes

Sorry I was mistaken. He didn’t call my personal phone number, he just called a textnow number I had set up. Phew. False alarm. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok that 850 is sum insurance thing.

1 Like

interesting, thank you!

Welcome @hamburgerhelpful

1 Like

new number: (318) 800-5640

1 Like

thanks! It’s nice to have some part in fighting back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Textmail

1 Like

Can textmail make calls?

1 Like

I think he means textnow

2 Likes

Yes, that is what I meant. And I am not a he!

I know seen your videos:blush::smile:

the (318) 800-5640 number is still active - he is still calling and texting my mother. Did anyone get him to answer?

As of this morning the numbers have both been shut down :smiley:
But I’m sure there will be a new one soon.