PCH (954) 683-7739 Publishers Clearing House

Scam Number: (954) 683-7739
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Cell Phone
Robocall 954-683-7739 | 19546837739 - Robocaller Warning! - Nomorobo

1 Like

Answers right away.
Lately its been they want vanilla cards ā€¦ I like getting the juicy stuff like bank accts and moNey mule names and ALL thier infošŸ˜€ā€¦ Red flag thier bank acct ā€¦ most you can do nowā€¦is lead them on for hours
. sure missing those days of SSAšŸ˜£

2 Likes

Keep him nice and busy!!!

True true :smiley:

Hey sandbar name attached
[Ana Mendez
Sunrise, FL

40ā€¦ for this 945#

2 Likes

Yeah, not answering anymore and VM is not set up. Sounds really legit.

Is ana a mule??

I got 5 Zelle accounts in the last two days and reported them.

2 Likes

ā€œCarl Stevensā€ just called me out of the blue. Usual claim, $2.5 mil PCH.

Wants me to wait 10 minutesā€¦ I think so while he sets up a fake ā€œFederal Reserve Escrow Servicesā€ 800 number at kall8.com so I can ā€œverifyā€ my prize. Sure enough, he had my fake name and account number set all set up.

Time to call him back and ask for Ana Mendez.

1 Like

Still actively scamming!!!

Damn got VM he may call back gonna check this number out if i havenā€™t already

Yup i did same name

im setting up my vm rn

These guys donā€™t remote so you wont need to worry about a VM for this one.

Sure enough, this clown has a Voice Response System all set up behind his kall8 number (800-683-4707). It prompts you for an account + PIN, which he configures with your name.

He then tells you to call to ā€œconfirmā€ that, in fact, you have the balance waiting for you (as if the Federal Reserve has anything to do with a Publisherā€™s Clearing House prizeā€¦ but ok.)

After that, he has a loud, ill-mannered woman call you to set up the transfer. And, surprise! She requires you to FedEx a check for roughly $2500 to another woman (cough money mule cough) in Rock Hill, SC.

These two are pretty stupid and easy to troll. I had fun wasting their time, making them think they got some sucker money, and then yanking the rug hard. :rofl:

2 Likes

Mind adding me on Discord, iā€™d love that money mule info ReconScammers#9478 would be good to get it reported to the people I work with who deal with PCH scammers. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes, please report that info it to ReconScammers!

1 Like

Name attached MENDEZ

Hey @ReconScammers, Iā€™ve already spoken with a detective in Rock Hill, SC. He said heā€™d do a ā€œknock and talkā€ with her.

I believe most money mules are recruited into a network, are lied to about the source of the money and have little to no idea what theyā€™re mixed up in. They probably just agree to take payments through their bank accounts for a percentage, see it as easy money and donā€™t ask questions. So Iā€™m not sure what more can be done for this one.

Meantime, Iā€™m in touch with RingSquared / kall8 to get that 800 number shut down.

Have a mule address that I can give to someone to report from a David Sauyers PCH scammer I have on the phone, expecting a $35000 dollar package but i think years eve fedex hours will cause some delays.

1 Like