PCH - (914) 873-3005 & (929) 339-0189 (Richard Hilton)

“Congratulations. Surprisingly, you’re the first place winner from Publishers Clearinghouse. You were selected from our PCH database to participate in the Senior Citizen Suites raffle where you won $4 million. Claim your prize by calling Richard Hilton at 929-339-0189. If you reach the voicemail, please leave a message. If a message is not left, that’s an indication of no interest. Therefore, prize will be canceled and turned over to the state.”

2 Likes

929-339-0189 Richard Hilton VM Sunday 9-3-23 12:25PM EST

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - 585-438-3498

1 Like

Same VM

1 Like

Congratulations, What are you doing with all your “Scammer Dollars” Don’t spend it all in one place :wink:

1 Like

You talked to him too?

1 Like

No answer, but when I do get a response. I’ll share it. also searching some sites for some pet’s

2 Likes

Ok, good luck

2 Likes

I have made a Nomorobo Scrapper. Its streamable to any server. Anyone can be setup with the feed,
Fucking Scammers Forever was creatively from the heart. It’s not as kool as Mano’s but all the help for the community, Sauls only a Good Man!

2 Likes

richard wilson and his stale message with his three lines refuses to answer my phones no matter how many testy insulting messages I leave for the snake bite loving freak…

2 Likes

I left some to " He’s going to have a couple of surprises" Huddle down on this number :slight_smile:
I could put him on ice for a few minutes. :wink:

1 Like

He’s got 3 different numbers

2 Likes

Well us combined have more than him my pool of numbers and yours and every other person lol :slight_smile: Why do I love posting numbers

Just goes to VM for me so I left a message

1 Like

Lets all mega dial him lol :grin:

I don’t leave messages, means I have to open my mouth. Not happening.

1 Like

Oh he’s blocking now like a MF 5 of my numbers poof

1 Like

Want me to just pick a number?

2 Likes

I suggest creating a custom dialer with unique features, tailored specifically for Scammer.info. I only wish I possessed the knowledge and skills required to develop such a sophisticated tool. With it, we could have a sleek communication platform akin to MicroSIP, but optimized for Scammer.info’s needs.

1 Like

So the only one I have to go with is the 929-339-0189 other 2 are gone

2 Likes