PayPal support refund 808-272-8117

8082728117 PayPal support refund

3 Likes

I see the threads you posted, @LordOfTheRings, and it seems these criminals have a block of numbers.

808 272 8117 … I am on phone with Adam Parker now

1 Like

Whoever I got was screaming F you within the first few minutes. I’m guessing that you guys preheated the oven of anger. Thanks

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! We are the nicest people on the planet … EXCEPT for when it comes to scammers!

1 Like

I do not think they like when we are calling all of the numbers in their block of numbers. They realize that we are not onto only ONE of their numbers but we are onto their multiple numbers.

1 Like

They invariably all congregate in the same areas. The toll free zones have the biggest blocks per 100 numbers. Last Friday I found 32 Microsoft tech support popup numbers, as well as almost 30 refund type scams all within that range. Waiting for bot scanners to find a popup on the net with hundreds of trillions of areas for them to hide, isn’t good science.
When there are tens of thousands of call centres containing hundreds of thousands of scammers and dozens/hundreds of new ones opening every day just in the Kolkata - Delhi areas alone.
These criminal fuckers occupy more US phone numbers than legitimate US businesses do I feel
I can easily locate 1000 numbers in a day
today will be somewhere in that ballpark figure.

Scambaiters would receive or know of the existence of less than 1% of the emails/texts or robocalls daily, subsequently the numbers they occupy daily. I’ve conservatively estimated they occupy tens of thousands, possibly into the hundreds of thousand of US numbers daily.
Wasting their time for that 20 minute recording looks pretty sad and the bullshit that follows of saving XXX amount of victims is truly laughable. It’s all about the money, professional liars require a steady stream of victims for their grift to flourish.
I’ve studied every aspect of every scam for more than 30 years and decided to not wait around for that minute chance of getting an email or notification of their existence…I hunt them and make their lives an absolute misery.
The so called “experts” who falsely claim their nonsense of flooding or shutting down numbers does nothing. Well when you know all their inbounds and completely paralyze their phone systems they get ZERO victims when they have no means of communication with them.
I laugh at these arseclowns who’ve made 7 or 8 calls from their free TextNow numbers then claim to be some sort of authority on the subject.
Playing catch up from 100 yards behind is not proactive, rather extremely reactive. I prefer to be the master of their destiny and ruin their lives by starving them of victims from the start.
Quite simple really
I’m also extremely good at being ten moves in from of everyone I target and decide to destroy.
Any criminal gangster outfit is a joke but law enforcement world wide are at a standstill miles behind the game. They could so easily be ten miles in front with a big net ready to catch these braindead twits. Corruption and laziness in a comfortable lifestyle is also a deciding factor as to why most law enforcement doesn’t give a shit
I made a very good living being headhunted by many large companies and corporations through reputation alone, of being the best general manager to run their companies.
I applied for one job in my entire life when I learnt my trade in engineering/toolmaking/injection moulding. I passed my trade with full qualifications in just over a year via recognition of prior learning. I studied and worked non-stop for that 14 months to a point there was no-one in the world who could teach me anything. The assessor who graded me for my trade quals was asking me how to do things. I 'm extremely driven and good at what I do. A 156 IQ helps run rings around dopey bastards who think they’re smart, relying on their lies which become very transparent immediately.

I know I’ll never be an expert or know what the hell I’m talking about…I will never resort sinking to the gutter and have a YouTube/Twitch/Twitter and channel or profile on every social media platform there is, to claim expert status.

The victim savers spend a lot of time on all these social ladder climbing avenues, I prefer to nullify hundreds of call centres to ensure they can speak to no-one.

Flooding doesn’t work only in the minds of those who don’t have much of a mind to start with
I have the receipts to prove otherwise.

Honest, to the point and brutal. I prefer my feet not to be permanently cemented in the 1990’s. - 2000’s. It works for me.

MY dialers have found many more toll free numbers which require a lethal injection.
Then a coffee might be nice. :wink:

2 Likes

I know for sure that my personal calls when I have the time do NOT stop these scammers. I do not have any code to call flood. I just keep callin’ not only because it is an honorable fight against criminals but also because it is FUN to do for me personally!

Keep fightin’ the good fight, @LordOfTheRings!

Scammer wants MY milk

2 Likes

Yes and that works…you call all day, every day. That makes a difference compared to the what else is on the menu.
Walking away once the recording is on the drive and leaving the call centre quite audibly raging in the background happens all the time and is the real issue.
While the hordes of channel hopping minions all @hello’ing to each other for the 5th time today never notice a single thing that matters.
Such perfect great reset subjects already sedated & conditioned.

1 Like

808-272-8117 Still Active Steve Tuesday 1-24-23 10:01AM EST

1 Like

I know I’ll never be as smart as you, but to my way of thinking, the problem will never go away until either of the following happens:

1. The public is educated enough to never fall for what is usually transparent nonsense. I run free classes and have a newsletter on scams for everyone in my retirement community. You can’t get scammed if you don’t participate. The AARP has had some very good articles, but reaches a relatively small audience.
  2. The telecoms realize what a problem they have and develop systems to shut down those operations at the source. Government will never be able to do it; they simply haven’t been given the resources. The telecoms can take away the scammers’ tools. Problem is that if the usage is as high as you say it is, they are making bundles of cash off the 800 numbers.

I realize the scambaiting I do is but a drop in the bucket, tieing up one scammer for 45 minutes once or twice a week. I do it to keep track of the changes in scripts and techniques they use, so I can be somewhat informed on how they work. Besides, it amuses me to watch them struggle with my Linux Windows lookalikes. When you get to be my age, there’s little enough amusement left in life, so I take what I can get.

Anyone have a invoice number

In my experience, you can make up any number you want, and they’ll “find your records.”

Find ssa # we need them :joy:

There was a few toll free numbers sporadically active but nothing the last few days
I haven’t found anything other than 18 or 20 TF numbers for months now
March, April last year, there was up to ten every day on area code numbers

**808-272-8110 geek
**808-272-8116 geek

1 Like

Its Geek Squad PC protection for $419.x. Connect to their secure server to get the cancellation form. Anydesk.com.

Kevin - Employee ID: UID7980679

He hangs up suspecting I am not the scamming kind :smiley:

There’s loads of new numbers active in this area today
These arseclowns only wish to be known as “our company”, or “support”
I couldn’t care less if they can’t remember who they’re pretending to work for day to day

8082728084 ??

8082728095 ??

1 Like

808-272-8095 Norton Malechode Tuesday 1-24-23 11:05AM EST

I haven’t got the time to hang around in Hawaii today

This is a newly active number today also

8082728190 Geek Squad support refund

2 Likes