PayPal Scammers - (805) 817–7455

(805) 817–7455

Active 3:18 PM EST 6/11/2021

Tell the scammer you were trying to pay his mom on G.B. Road and your payment wouldn’t go through. They love that one. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for teaching me something. I did not know about this road and used Google to look up.

G.B. Road is a road running from Ajmeri Gate to Lahori Gate in Delhi, India. It is a large red-light district. It has several hundred multi-storey brothels and there are estimated to be over 1000 sex workers. It is lined with two or three-storey buildings that have shops on ground floor.

I am gonna call now.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

If you REALLY want to get them mad, tell them you saw their mother on G.B. Road with the entire Pakistani Cricket Team. That’s a double whammy. :joy:

Haha, GREAT IDEA! I saw your mother on G.B. Road with the entire Pakistani Cricket Team! Hilarious!

When I know already that they are Indians because I have been cursed at in Hindi, when I get one of them on a different phone call I will mock him or her, even IF I AM ABLE to understand them when they speak English, by suggesting that he/she pull the Pakistani dick out of his or her mouth and arse BEFORE trying to speak English.
Sometimes, I guess when they hear “Pakistani” he or she will exclaim immediately afterwards, “I am NOT Pakistani!”. They sometimes do not seem to understand my sentence to pull out of mouth and ass the Pakistani dick and instead get extremely defensive and offended that in their minds I called them a Pakistani! Hilarious!

1 Like

Indian Scammers often claim to be Pakistani, because they don’t want India to look bad.

Little too late for that, chutiya.

I have noticed that also sometimes, JohnChod. When I know from a prior call or prior phone calls to a phone number that they seem to be Indian because I have been cussed in Hindi by them, on a later call when I say something to one of 'em about being a low caste Indian, he or she says immediately, “No, no, I am Pakistani and not Indian!” They do not want India to look bad YET they are Indian criminals! The murky mire of inconsistency and self-contradiction in which these scammers wallow!

1 Like