Paypal scammer

Scam Number: 866-514-2829
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: They like being called bastards

2 Likes

866-514-2829 Max Tuesday 4-30-24 11:53AM EST

1 Like

They are a ton of fun!
I’ve had at least seven or eight of them, they all seem like newbies.

1 Like

a lot of women…I kind of hate to call them bastards but that’s what they are if they’re in this industry

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Did an scam call on the above paypal, while speaking with them they gave me the following number 202-738-4140

cheers
cold as ice

1 Like

Thanks for the number and welcome to the community @coldasice :tada:

1 Like

Callback
800-757-1463
Thank you for calling Priscilla Flower. But it is Paypal scammers.

2 Likes

800-757-1463 Tuesday 4-30-24 2:04PM EST

He said: “I demand to know where you got this number!” :joy:

2 Likes

What is funny is that they think that think that they can outtalk ME!! ME! Richard says he has been trying to do it for 27 years.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::joy::joy:
I think you speak at about 120 words a minute, with gusts to 150.

2 Likes

Conferencing us together like the pansies they are. Someone is playing recordings and has no idea that others are on the line.

Oh… I know there are others on the line! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks Firefighter gtsy pal…

1 Like

For the first time I called this number from my TextMe number. It said it is Priscilla Flowers. I pressed 0 for the operator and then I heard hold music. Unfortunately the call dropped.

I want to be conferenced in with others!

I am gonna try now from my TextNow number. I pressed zero. After being on hold and listening to hold music, I got the voicemail for Priscilla Flowers.

I left a message:

Please call me back immediately! It is urgent that I speak to a Customer Service Representative! Mother’s Day is next month on May 12th and I must speak to someone as soon as possible!

Who knows, maybe I’ll get a callback.

(800) 757-1463

Okay, I tried again. I pressed ZERO.

A guy answered by saying immediately the following:

Suck my c!ck!

They must have been baited and/or harassed today, huh? :crazy_face:

He stayed on the phone with me for between 10 and 15 minutes.

He at one point said they are in Pakistan.

He and I were exchanging insults and such.

He offered me $10,000.00 a month to work for him. I was NOT baiting him. I have no idea why he would think I would work criminally for a criminal. Maybe my stubbornness and relentless ridicule caused him to think I might be a good candidate for scamming people, unless maybe if I’d said that I will work for him he would want my bank account number to wire my monthly pay!

When he answered the call with “Suck my c!ck,” it seems that they have been harassed and/or baited. This is great though, for a potential victim would hang up I think when a scammer begins a call with, “Suck my c!ck!”

2 Likes

Out talk JIT??? Good luck Bhen Chod

1 Like

how much does an 800 number cost them per minute?

1 Like

That is a great question. I have wondered myself.

I just used Google and it showed the following without a link to see it:

The cost of a toll-free number depends on your calling plan. A good estimate is $10 to $15 per month. Calls to the number will cost you between $0.06 and $0.30 per minute, depending on your plan. Oct 23, 2023

Wow, I thought that they would need to pay more for every minute that they are on a call on their toll-free number.

I’m alone in my house so I’m yelling at them with every slur I can think of. I’d like to get Dr. Watson to chime in for his advice on the worst things to say to get them really pissed off

1 Like