PayPal scam

Scam Number: +1(888) 991-2407
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this scam: More twist to an old scam. They send in a fraudulent money request which is legit from PayPal but then in the note they add a sender message which is the scam. The message will ask you to contact a given number which leads to a scammer though the email itself is legit ans is from PayPal which is misused by scammers. Sometimes the message may ask you to visit a fake website or run the classical tech support or refund scam.

This is an important one where the email is legit but the money request is fake. I haven’t seen them much so far so it’s important people here see it. If you receive such a message please do not send back any money or in case you’re sent any money do not spend it. Report to PayPal in both cases as a fraudulent payment/request.

4 Likes

PLEASE REMEMBER THE EMAIL IS LEGIT AND NOT THE USUAL FAKE EMAIL ONE. ALL THE LINKS IN THE EMAIL LEAD TO PAYPAL. NEVER SEND/RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM STRANGERS LIKE THIS!!

Takes a deep breath

2 Likes

I just wasted 16 minutes of their time. Steve is massively dumb.

2 Likes

Another number for PayPal (877) 206-7865

Max MIller is very salty!

4 Likes

(888) 991-2407

Yes, I just wasted a guy’s time for about 20 minutes. He did not say his name, or maybe I just do not remember. My guy was an idiot. To make a long story short, I called already my credit card company since I did not make that PayPal purchase and they systematically have blocked any charge for $499.99.

He told me to login to my PayPal account, which by the way I do not and have never had, to see the most recent purchase. I did so (haha) and told him I only see the most recent PayPal purchase that I made over a month ago.

He asked me for my email address that I used for my PayPal account. I told him my email address is [email protected]. He did not balk immediately. He did not mention immediately the word “Scammer” in my email address. He kept trying to say the charge has not gone through. I kept saying that not only has my credit card company blocked any $499.99 PayPal charge, I am logged in now to my credit card a/c and I see no $499.99.

Finally he asked, “What does ScammerSlammer mean in your email address.” I replied that it means that I am a Slammer of Scammers. He asked what “Slammer” means. I told him to use his brain for once in his miserable criminal life and do some research unless you want to pay me in $500 of gift cards to be your teacher.

He hung up.

2 Likes

Max callback number (808) 731-2879 he wants to marry me.

2 Likes

Very likely the scam bosses are now hiring untrained scammers like it was mentioned in one recent video.

1 Like

LMAO this works

1 Like