Paypal scam new

Scammer’s Number: 1 877 610 0958
Domains Used: Paypal
Extra Info: sends email saying your paypal account had an unauthorized payment to another party in excess of $300 USD. Person doing the scam name is Rick (indian) claims they’re based in California his number is 925 320 3876 those numbers are only valid around 11am to 8pm EST

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :wave:

Answered at 345 ET. Sent me this link to a dummy email address…https://www. pay pal.com /us /gifts /brands /google-play. *I put the spaces in so nobody would click on it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @FtheScammers!

1 Like

877 610 0958 … 11-Dec-2021, Saturday, 3:27 pm Central, I called … A guy “Sameer” answered. I asked him to spell his name. I asked him if it means anything in a human language. He said it is an Arabic name that means River. He said he knows Arabic and Hindi. He asked me my name and what languages I speak. I said I speak English and Slovak. After about 10 minutes of pleasant conversation, I turned nasty and he hung up. Ha!

925 320 3876 … “Rick” answered … After I started mocking him, he knew my voice. (I do not use a voice changer.) When he spoke further, I recognized him as the “Sameer” when I just called the other (877) number. I said and asked, “You said your name was Sameer. Why can’t you keep your story straight, dumbass?” He hung up.

1 Like

The 877 610 0958 number is now disconnected or no longer in service. Sat., 11-Dec-2021 at about 3:50 pm Central

If you use ping and change your number they will answer, but only till around 8pm EST. Then they ooen back up around 11am EST the next day

2 Likes

@FtheScammers Welcome to the community! The more the merrier!

1 Like

That goes to paypal google play gift card code buy

1 Like

I know Doc. He wanted me to buy a $100 card so he could refund the $300 to me. I had about a 10 minute debate on the whys of that logic.

2 Likes

877 610 0958 - this line is live, I asked to speak to Sameer but he was not willing to talk.

I got a human Dec. 13 around 1:05 p.m. EST. However, the worker would not play with me.

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome work guys, the more time they talk to us, the less they have to actually scam innocent people.

Today PayPal fake Rick Allen answering on (844) 562-0558

Location, Patna city in Bihar state, India