Paypal scam https://paypalcustomerrc.business.site/?m=true

Shift change at 3 in the morning, let’s do this!!! :innocent:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Oh, no! 5G!! :scream::exploding_head:

2 Likes

What their reason is I couldn’t say, but not even the YT guys would ever let them into their cell. You can use an android emulator such as BlueStack, etc. as Doc does on your pc as a dual boot system and fool them with that. I know of a virtual android software called VMOS (https://www.xda-developers.com/vmos-lets-you-run-a-virtual-android-environment-on-your-phone/) that you can run on your cell, but I’ll stay with my computer.

Thanks, @Jhawk. I imagine that a cell phone does not have as much memory as a computer in terms of hosting on a cell phone a virtual machine. Okay, so the user Doc knows how to fool them in this way! Haha!

I just got reconnected repeatedly again when I called the 808 468 4781 and the guy that answered as PayPal tried to convince me that they are legitimate. It is always fun when a criminal tries to convince me that he or she is not a criminal! After a few minutes he just reconnected my call from my TextNow number.

Drwat (Doc) knows a bit about this, though I believe he does it off his pc with an emulator.

Yeah, I’m sure they’re legitimate with an Onvoy voip # :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah @Jhawk , once in a blue moon back when the Mosh Pit of Bob was full of baiters/harassers AND when the calls from scammers were coming into the Mosh Pit, sometimes Doc called into the Mosh Pit in the evening. The audio files from Doc are classic and awesome!

I just called again the 850-203-4895 that @alesthebait originally posted and John with PayPal answered, so this number is still active (Monday, 3:36 pm Central).

Callback number (701) 695-3132 of a PayPal scammer

I was on the phone with a guy on the 850-203-4895 PayPal scam number but the sound in the background was very loud. The same guy called me back from (701) 695-3132 and apologized for the technical difficulties on the prior phone call.

1 Like

They’re getting triggered now! :joy:. They put me through to a “boss” who kept saying “who you are?, Who you are, that keep calling from different numbers, you mudder f#¢πer” I told him my name is “your worst effen nightmare, and my friends are even worse” lol

3 Likes

Awesome, @MajorLeeAwesome !

I love it when they connect me to a supervisor!

… and my friends are even worse! Haha!

850-203-4895 is still answerin’ for me. A guy named Robin just answered. When @Sol posted in this thread about speaking to Robin, I thought maybe it was a woman.

1 Like

Score!! I got their toll free number :joy::joy::rofl: 1 (866) 400-0038

3 Likes

I’m on it like a red-tailed hawk on a half-dead rabbit, @MajorLeeAwesome !

2 Likes

Triggered female with a potty mouth called me back from (615) 576-6948. She answered when I called back. She is screaming so loud into the phone, I can hear an echo :joy::joy::joy:

I’m on it like a red-tailed hawk on a half-dead rabbit! I want her to cuss me too!

Drat. I got her generic TextNow message machine. I left a rather crude and uncouth message for her, and the one thing that I said in my message to her that is mild and not vulgar was that her anger pleases us, her anger amuses us.

1 Like

‪(850) 203-4895‬ … A woman named “Linda Martin” at PayPal just answered at this phone number. She sure can scream and cuss! She told me NOT to call again! Haha, I enjoy when a criminal uses the imperative tense of the verb to ORDER me to NOT call again, to DEMAND that I NOT call again!

I must be a recalcitrant. I must be a bad seed. I keep on callin’. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(4:32 pm Central, Monday, 29-Nov-2021)

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl: She was at DEFCON level 1 when I spoke to her. She sounded as if she were trying to pass a pine cone, backwards, through her urethra.

Haha! So you were talking to “Linda Martin” also, @MajorLeeAwesome! I could swear in the past I have had her on the telephone numerous times.

Pass a pine cone, backwards, through her urethra!

Along with the pleasure and honor of doing the right thing in the fight against criminals, I learn some great sayings, some cool insults, some excellent forms of verbiage to use! I am getting an education in the use of the English language from this great website ALONG with the honor and pleasure of fighting crime!

1 Like

She called me back from (206) 785-7978. :joy::joy::joy: She gets really triggered if call her “fat” :joy: (850) 203-4890 and (850) 203-4895

I called (206) 785-7978 and I got her generic TextNow message machine. I left her several messages just in case she listens to them.

For example, “Stop eating so much curry chicken, you FAT criminal whore!”

For example, “Shove you criminal head up your FAT ass! Then shove your criminal head up Krishna’s ass! Then shove your criminal head up Shiva’s ass! Then shove your criminal head up Vishnu’s ass”

For example, “Not only do you have a Gonorrhea-ridden vagina, you are grotesquely OBESE! Lose some weight already! Maybe you are having trouble clearing up your Gonorrhea, but at least you could lose some weight!”

These numbers are answering as well today, Monday, 29-Nov-2021, at 5:14 pm Central. (Anthony and Roy for example answered a couple of calls of mine.)

I asked Roy to put on his female colleague because the phone call got cut off when I was talking to her and she knows my problem already and was in the process of helping me. He said they have many women working with them. I said that I want the FAT woman. He chuckled and said they have more than one FAT woman working there. Ha! I said, “Oh, I see. Okay, I need the woman who is FAT and who has a Gonorrhea-ridden vagina.” He chuckled again and hung up.

1 Like

The “boss” called me back from (415) 787-8589. He is answering. I was flooding (850) 203-4895 with 6 VoIP numbers. He’s going to “come to Georgia (the area code I was calling from) and exterminate me and my family”. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
Give the terminator a call, he tries to act tough. It’s hysterical