PayPal scam (888) 836-3076 "$399.99"

Scam Number: (888) 836-3076
Scammer’s Website or Email: fhelps live
Additional information about this scam: Found on everycaller, they are doing fake invoices with Norton charges for computer protection.

5 Likes

(888) 836-3076
Answering as PayPal now.
Sarah said mean things to me and hurt my fragile little feewings. :sob:

4 Likes

“Summer” from “Subpoat”.
“Sarah” also answered - quick to hang up after I said “Punjeeta, oh my god! Why are you still scamming?” :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m on it now like a red-tailed hawk on a half-dead rabbit!

I want to speak to Sarah! How dare she hurt the fragile feewings of @MajorLeeAwesome!

I want to speak to “Summer” also, @MehNamesJeff!

I just tried this toll-free number a couple of times for the first time today but after ringing it says that there is no one available and to leave a msg. I left finally a message in my “old decrepit” man voice that I did not make the purchase.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, she sounded almost-identical to “Sarah” lol.

5 Likes

Sarah is not a Mensa candidate. I had to repeat everything five times before she got it. I think I hurt her feelings for you, @MajorLeeAwesome

2 Likes

repeat everything FIVE times, MJ!!! repeating five times and e n u n c i a t i n g
v e r y s l o w w w w l y as if speaking to a 3-year old c h i l d

2 Likes

Jonas was not too bright either. I kept calling him Jennifer and that pissed him off.

2 Likes

Got VM

2 Likes

I have heard of the phrase “micro aggressions” and it sounds like what we like to do to scammers. If the male scammer sounds like a male but has even a slightly high pitched male voice, when I am still playing stupid I’ll use “Ma’am” even though I know he is a man. If the female obviously has a female voice but it is even slightly low pitched for a woman, I’ll use “Sir” even though I know she is a woman.

It must really suck to receive from us on a daily basis these “micro aggressions” and insults and mockery and ridicule. Think of the therapy these criminals are going to need if they live their criminal lives for a long enough period of time!

1 Like

Answered Geeka Squat.

1 Like

Yeah, me too @Dragon1! Is it just me, or does it seem that the “old school scammers” used to put up with our calls for longer periods of time?

We can return to it later though as maybe they will start answerin’. In the meantime, I am gonna find another scammer phone number to call.

2 Likes

Wow, for some reason I keep getting put into the voicemail. Maybe their phone system does not have “put caller on hold” capabilities???

I know that I have not called this toll-free number from my TextNow number. Whenever I finish a round of messing with scammers, I inside my TextNow call history mark each number I’d called as “Blocked” because if on a future day I want to call it I can just UNblock the number and start calling it again. So I know I have not called until today this toll-free number.

1 Like

Thank you. After a nap with my favorite blankie & some milk and cookies, I’m feeling a little better. But that Sarah is a big fat meanie and a do-do head! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I just tried again this number and a foreign guy answered as “Geek Squad” but I do not remember if he said a fake first name. Anyway, I told him that his criminal colleague named Sarah admitted immediately on my prior phone call to this phone number of yours just now that you are scammers! Sarah is not even trying to scam! He asked, “What? This is Geeky Squad.” I said, “But your criminal colleague Sarah admitted that you are scammers to me. She is not trying to scam! This makes you a stupid criminal to have an even dumber criminal colleague named Sarah that admits on phone calls that you all are scammers.”
He mumbled something angrily and hung up.
We can lie to the liars just as the liars lie to the victims. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy::fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3::fist:t3:

2 Likes

Norton/PayPal scammers

Screen Connect 123secure.org
fake form tiny.cc/4gs4tz

2 Likes

A guy at this (888) 836-3076 just wasted about 15 minutes on a call with me and I was not trying to bait! I called him out on his criminal behavior as soon as he answered. He tried to pretend that they are not scammers. Then abruptly on the same phone call a woman came onto the line but she was speaking Hindi or some other foreign language, though maybe she was not speaking to me but was speaking to him or to another criminal colleague. I insulted and mocked her for a minute or two before she hung up. I do not think she was speaking to me though in whatever foreign language it was.

@drwat, are these Indians or Pakistanis at this number? Do you know by chance?

2 Likes

This number is still active on call now.

Called me back from: (830) 587-3515‬