PayPal scam (888) 322-9653 "charges"

Scam Number: (888) 322-9653
Scammer’s Website or Email: tba
Additional information about this scam: Found on findwho calls with a note “Received in an email request for call back about PayPal charges.”
https://findwhocallsyou.com/8883229653

Amount 699.99 order ID 3569223

3 Likes

888-322-9653 Brandon Monday 6-10-24 4:25PMEST

3 Likes

This number is somehow being transferred to some poor guys phone.
I spoke with him and seems legit. He’s been getting “dozens and dozens of calls”

3 Likes

He seems like a nice guy too.

4 Likes

Hey T.
I have been asking on different streams about that. On a lot of the TF numbers, the scammers “park” the number and let it sit there without hanging up. Then after a couple of minutes, the line will ring, like a call is being made.
Then sometimes you will hear a voicemail prompting to leave a message.

It’s infuriating because the scammers are just forwarding? the calls and their boss won’t have to pay for the call! Same thing is happening with all these new TMobile numbers. @MajorLeeAwesome

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout lol

4 Likes

So the scammers forwarded calls to you today? @jojobogdan

2 Likes

callback for Jonathan Stewart
800-666-8686

3 Likes

Oh my, when I called the 800-666-8686 just now it’s been changed to,
America’s Hottest Talk-line:)

3 Likes

Yes! I had a barrage of forwarded calls from 4:30-4:45 PM Eastern time. Before that I was messing with them a whole bunch and they cussed out on the final call and then possibly forwarded all calls to me

1 Like

I kept pissing these folks off by merging their calls and listening into the mayhem and seems like they started giving out my number as their callback in retaliation lol

1 Like