Scam Number: 859-755-4486
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

3 Likes

859-755-4486 Thursday 4-18-24 10:36AM EST

1 Like

PayPal Customer Support wants you to log on to → ghelp1.org with code 85571

1 Like

this is skype. Does anyone have a way to report Skype of this scam phone number?

1 Like

Level 3 via Skype, my call was transferred to “Robin’s” mobile phone, which was constantly vibrating.

• “Robin” will falsely claim the purchase was made from hackers in Mountain View, California, who got my personal and banking information from my IP address. In order to “cancel” and “block the hackers,” I was asked to “open the Google Chrome” and go to ghelp1.org (Code: 62059, IP: 188.114.96.3 :netherlands:) to download ConnectWise from g3539.passefund.info.
  • As I faked the download not working, “Robin” told me to fuck off and hung up on me. I got a separate bhenchod, “Patrick Wilson” who wanted me to install UltraViewer (ID: 75889466/DESKTOP-HBSG4V6) to “connect to the Technical Department.”
  • Once “Patrick” remotely connected to my virtual machine, I was asked to open the email I received, though the scam came from a fraudulent text message. As a result, my call was transferred to his “senior supervisor, Arthur Fleck,” who asked me to log into my nonexistent PayPal account.
  • As I don’t have an account, “Arthur” repeatedly tried to open paypal.com to get me to log in, so I played him the bhenchod song.
1 Like