PayPal scam (833) 821-1083 "charge"

Scam Number: (833) 821-1083
Scammer’s Website or Email: Not sure.
Additional information about this scam: Found on numberguru, they say they are PayPal but their script is weird. It kinda gears toward a SSA type scam.

POSSIBLE SSA

https://www.numberguru.com/phone/833/821/1083/

4 Likes

833-821-1083 Male Monday 4-24-23 3:02PM EST

2 Likes

Chase Bank poser: (702) 552-5972

3 Likes

702-552-5672 Three way call with another baiter. I said nothing, but I knew what the double beeps mean. Monday 4-24-23 3:29PM EST

3 Likes

I had a really funny call with them. The dope had me on speakerphone and we were exchanging insults. They ran out of ammunition early on (pretty much after their cash of “mother” insults were exhausted) and they seriously underestimated the extent and scope of my ability to be just as childish as they are. LoL
Happy Monday @Sol ! It’s always the start of a great week to see your posts, my friend :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Baiters should really steer clear from using racist comments. Just my opinion

3 Likes

I agree! That’s just stooping as low as they are. When they insult me, I just respond with nice comments, and they don’t expect that so they hang up.

3 Likes

I agree. Even if I argue or exchange insults, I attempt to stick to the topic of scamming and attack what they do, not who they are or where they’re from.

3 Likes

Apparently an email message was sent.

2 Likes

And happy Monday @MajorLeeAwesome
I hope your week is as incredible as you! :bouquet:

1 Like

833-821-1083 Still Active Male Tuesday 4-25-23 12:21PM EST

1 Like

Hello

Who is the hello meant for? We don’t post things like that on here. If you went all the way to the bottom to a number that’s NIS and you reply “Hello” on it, it bumps it up to the top. Please don’t do that. Thank you.