PayPal scam (571) 946-6116 "charge"

Scam Number: (571) 946-6116
Scammer’s Website or Email: ANYDESK ON PC
Additional information about this scam: Found on numberguru with this note “Thank you for doing business with us. As requested, we have attached a copy of invoice statement number 7873/7501-3988/7407 to this email. The invoice value is $850.95, and payment is due on Tuesday, 05 March 2024. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank You Leland Deacy 571.946.6116”

https://www.numberguru.com/phone/571/946/6116/

I am linking this post from last week:

I think it’s the same group but cannot prove it of course.

2 Likes

Onvoy line, baiting with virtual machine.

3 Likes

PayPal 571 946-6116
Alex called me mean names.

1 Like

They are shouting in the background. These baastads are very fragile!!! :sob: :sob:

1 Like

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammer asked me for the invoice number on my “email,” though the message came from SMS. I was then asked to provide my email address for “verification” before hanging up.
  • I then called back and “James” claimed a hacker from Alabama was purchasing Bitcoin. In order to “cancel,” you are asked to “open the Google Chrome” and go to newcontrol.ctrlx1.ru (Code: 60990, IP: 88.214.26.64 :de:)
  • Once “James” remotely connected to my virtual machine, I was asked to fill out the “cancellation and the refund form” and log into my “online banking account.” Since I don’t have an online bank account, they needed me to register for an account. I then played him the bhenchod song before they blanked my screen to get my IP address.
2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::joy: Their anger pleases me!

2 Likes

I’m giving the the Benchod song now!

1 Like

I’m playing this:

3 Likes

LMAO, no wonder they are choding my friend! @MajorLeeAwesome

Here is “Federal officer” George sez this is his federal line :rofl: :rofl:

(507) 668-1255

Broke Fed Gov using Bandwidth, lol. Oh lordy.

Lots of sniffing going on by them.

1 Like

they stopped taking my calls.

1 Like

Same scammers. Couple of Nagamese accent. Martin Morris, John.

2 Likes

Called them like 30 time. Very angry at this point. lol

2 Likes