Extra Info: PayPal imposters 5187719070 New Delhi IP

1 Like

Not PayPal anymore

1 Like

I’m getting Medicare now, but I’m going with it

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Had to hang up so I could record it. Called back and it was the original message I had put. Called back again busy signal Twice.

Called from TN Busy Signal

I told the guy I have Medicare & I was interested in getting some additional coverage cuz I have some dental issues.
I explained that I imported a box of fog from London, after I opened it, I couldn’t see where I was going, I tripped over my cat and broke two teeth.
“I’m sorry to hear about that, sir. I’ll try to get that dental coverage for you.”
What does it take to phase these people? Lol

Who the HELL knows. I still get busy signal. Call again and see what you get

1 Like

Are you at getting information details if I get some numbers?

I got medical alert devices now.
I got Jessica bot first. Now I’m on with Amber, who is not the brightest person on earth.

Busy signal on both still

2 Likes

Hummm, can you change your number?

You asking me?

Just told Jessica that I needed a medical alert bracelet. I explained that I was on an expedition in the Brazilian jungle when I got a flat tire. I was changing the tire, it exploded and a steel belted radial obliterated the left side of my skull. Since we were in a remote region, they didn’t have surgical stainless steel so they replaced that portion of my skull with part of a teapot.
“Oh my gosh, are you okay now?”
I explained that I was, but every time I stand in the sun when it’s hot out, I begin to whistle.
She’s fine with it and continuing, like it’s totally normal. Lol

1 Like

OMFG! They’ll do anything to scam you

2 Likes

Are you good at getting information details on scams if I get some numbers?

2 Likes

I always try my best.

I have a friend and fellow scambaiter, and I’m one of her mods or her channel. And I’ve taken over finding numbers for her. She’s going to be doing a video tomorrow and friday in the evening normally around 4 or 5 est and the problem I have is I can’t get any details for what I give her. Would you be able to help me out with that? I already have a number that I’ve had since BOB was up and when you call they ask for a zipcode which I have no problem giving them, I just don’t have the courage to talk to them. Im FF/EMT and it’s extremely difficult being mean to them. I do better with a duo. So please let me know if you can help me at all. I would certainly appreciate, and she would too.

1 Like

LoL. I was a cop in a major US city and I have no problem being…Ummmm. spicy with them. :grin:

So if I give you a number now can you find out what it is? And will you be on tomorrow and Friday?

1 Like