Paypal Refund 888-751-5202

I received this super low-effort email regarding a dell desktop purchased FROM Paypal. 888-751-5202, answers as suppoat.

5 Likes

I hate it when they don’t even try.

2 Likes

https://www.trackp.oursupport247.com/ interesting website they have.

3 Likes

im trolling these ones right now they asked me if i had a phone and asked me to install anydesk on ios and android and not on my pc its problay the usaual refund scam type but they are funny

1 Like

I got this one guy that was low energy, I told him to get some coffee and he started telling me coffee doesn’t give you energy. I promptly called him a madarchod.

2 Likes

what do you do when they ask for your bank they ask me for my bank for the refund so i just googled some random bank and told them i dont have online banking

1 Like

I “love” selection the “Report A Refund”

1 Like

New Delhi IP

They are down as if now after I trolled them

2 Likes

I usually say I don’t do online banking since I don’t trust it, “I go to the bank in person and look the teller in the eye…like a man!”

2 Likes

Look at the bottom of the home page. It says it’s a demo. I pointed that out and he promptly hung up.

2 Likes

888-751-5202
Active 6:45 PM ET 9/6/2022, answering “PayPal”.

2 Likes

I called this number and this guy picked up and i started to troll him and then he said “my phone number” (i was using skype) and he tried to scare me by saying i have your ip but when i asked him what the city was he kept ignoring it.
The Man then tried to act edgy by saying I’m going to order something off the dark web with your IP but when I kept asking what city the IP was and he gave up and hung up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

thats what i said i just said i dont have a online bank then they asked me to google my bank and i found some random cental illinois bank and while i did that he was on my vm deleting files and some other stuff and put a fake popup on saying windows was updating

2 Likes

same they linked me to some website and it was shit it had like 4 tabs on it and the first time i called they told me to download anydesk then i called back and they told me to download teamviewer and one of the tabs on the website has links to anydesk teamviewer and some other software for windows mac android and ios

1 Like

had him(actually 2 guys total) 1,5hours on the phone till now, while he looked for ways to get the money, not very smart these guys, at the end he saw 800 in the “bank account” and really trying to get me to transfer 1000…like wheres the logic lmao

1 Like